🏳The truth is out🏳

Bakugo P.O.V
I slowly walked over to her, sitting on the bed. I pulled some hair strands out of her face, and put them behind her ear. 'there is no way...I have to be dreaming' my thoughts were interrupted, by her grabbing my hand and putting it on her hair. ,,pet me.." she said, still asleep.

✨—Flashback—✨
,,KATSUKI BAKUGO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" she yelled through the dorms, she swung open my dorm door and sat on my bed. I sat beside her and slapped her head. ,,Don't you dare swing open my door EVER again. Ok?" I said threatening to hit her again. ,,okay okay! That hurt you stupid bitch" I slapped her head again. ,,Will you stop?!!" She held her head in pain. 'Maybe I hit her to hard.' I thought, I started petting the place I hit her, and she purred. I blushed a little, at her reaction but ignored it. ,,Pet me more" she rubbed her head against my hand, like a cat. ,,Wow so you really are a pussy?" I smirked, still petting her. She twisted my hand and threw me on the floor. ,,WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled ,,THAT WAS FOR CALLING ME A PUSSY YOU BITCH" and practically we just started fighting.
✨—Flashback end—✨

A tear rolled down my cheek, as I started running my fingers through her hair. ,,Y-Y/n?" I asked, at this point I was about to sob. ,,Hmm?" She answered, I cried silently, I laid beside her, spooning her. I held her tight still crying.

Y/n P.O.V
I smiled softly as a hand stroked my hair. It felt so real, like he was actually there with me. I missed times like this, where he would run his fingers through my hair, and than he would lay beside me spooning me. Him holding me tight, while crying softly. Wait what?! Crying?! WTF?!

My eyes shot open, I grabbed the hand that was holding me, and gasped. I jumped out of bed, making the person let me go. I looked at the bed, and saw Bakugo laying there half asleep. I quickly grabbed the wig and adjusted it to look realistic as possible. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Than I remembered the hoodie, I can't just take it off now. I have to improvise some how. ,,Livia?" He asked confused. ,,W-what are you doing in my bed? In my room?" I asked, nervously trying my best to still be Livia. He examined me, looking up and down. Than his eyes landed on the hoodie. I gulped and fiddled with my fingers.

,,Where did you get that hoodie?" He asked, I had to say something fast otherwise my cover is blown. ,,I- uh.. um I f-found it in the closet...?" I tried my best to sound normal. He got up and walked to the closet. ,,She had all of my favorite hoodies?" He asked to himself. ,,obviously dumbass" I said quietly zoning out of reality. ,,what did you say?" He asked looking back at me. ,,I didn't say anything!" I said quickly. 'Good job Y/n now he definitely knows your lying' I thought to myself. ,,What's your quirk if I'm allowed to ask." I gulped not knowing what to tell him. ,,My quirk? I rather not s-say" he stared at me before getting closer. ,,Do you even have a quirk?" He asked. 'He's suspicious of you Y/n DO SOMETHING!!!' My thoughts were scattered I didn't know what to say. ,,Of course I have a quirk! Why would I even be here right?! I have one! I do have one!" I answered, panicking. He walked closer, our faces inches apart. ,,are you sure about that?" I was officially panicking, he always did this to get the truth out of me, little did he know that I liked it when he got this close. But I was still panicking, since I'm not Y/n but I am Livia so I have act like her and keep lying. ,,Y-yeah I'm sure!" He "tched" and backed up. I let out a long ass breath. I held my chest in relief.

I looked back at him, looking him in the eyes. He started growling, usually he only growled when he was really angry. What is he even angry about? I looked at him confused, looking at him for answeres, only to be pushed back into the wall. He than proceeded to grab my wig and take it off. I stood in shock. He stared at the wig in shock his eyes were as wide as it gets. ,,I KNEW IT!" He yelled, throwing the wig on the floor. ,,Shhh!! Be quiet!" I shushed him. He hugged me tightly, he sobbed into my shoulder. ,,Never do t-that again! You hear m-me?!" I hugged him back crying with him. ,,yeah..".

Y/n: ,,Hey Bakugo?"
Bakugo: ,,Yeah?"
Y/n: ,,did you actually have a crush on me?"
—Silence—
Bakugo: ,,maybe.."
Y/n: ,,dumbass"
I giggled and hugged him tight yet again. We looked into eachother's eyes, slowly getting closer and closer. Our lips brushed together. ,,can I?" I asked smirking. He laughed a little, smirking as well. He kissed me, and I kissed back. The kiss was soft and passionate, it was filled with love.

,,Bakugo?"
,,yeah?"

,,I love you.."

,,I love you too dumbass"

902 words
Sorry for the short chapter