Shitty day

✨—Flashback—✨
I had to wait until everyone went to bed again, which took forever by the way. After awhile everyone had gone to bed, I flew back to the window, and carefully walked back to my dorm.
✨—Flashback end—✨

Y/n P.O.V
Not gonna lie, I felt like dying. I was so tired from yesterday, that I didn't even get up to go to class. I slept the whole morning, although no one seemed to mind. When I eventually woke up, I stayed in bed I didn't feel like being productive, until...

*knock knock knock* ,,Hey Livia? Are you ok?"

I groaned loudly and walked over to my desk where I had left the wig and the rest of the things, such as glasses and the make up to disguise myself. I brushed the wig roughly, and put it on, I grabbed the glasses and put them on too. ,,Livia are you ok?" ,,Be patient please" I said in the softest voice possible. I normally had a really sharp and deep voice in the morning, but since I'm not Y/n but I'm Livia I have to be different. I walked to the door and opened it, standing In front of me was Mina, Momo and Asui. ,,Um hey girl" I said, shyly. They smiled in relief. ,,Do you wanna maybe hangout?" Mina asked, I nodded and smiled softly. ,,I would love to" I said, opening my eyes. ,,Awesome! Cya down stairs!" She walked away, along with the others. I let out a breath, that I didn't even know I was holding, and started closing the door.

As I was about to close the door. ,,Hey dumbass!" I opened the door and looked up at Bakugo, he was as calm as ever. We stared into eachother's eyes, it was something we always did to either calm down, or to just tell eachother that we didn't need anything else. I smiled, a real smile this time, and his eyes widened. My smile faded, and I went into panic mode. 'Why did his eyes widen?! Did he see through my disguise?! Does he know who I am?!' My overthinking was interrupted by him holing my shoulder. ,,Hey! No need to overthink things your eyes just reminded me of someone that's all" he said, letting go. I nodded and closed the door, as he left.

Bakugo P.O.V
I saw Livia's door start to close, I wanted to thank her for yesterday, so I walked over before she could close it. ,,Hey dumbass!" She slowly opened the door again. And looked me in the eyes. We were making eye contact, her eyes calmed me down, the colour was calming and almost familiar. She started smiling. 'Her smile is as bright as hers...' I looked back at her eyes, and mine widened. Every time Y/n smiled while looking at my eyes, there was a red shine in her eyes, no one else would have that other than her. 'Could it be? No no way. If it really was Y/n than..' I focused back on liv when I noticed. ' she's overthinking, probably because of my eyes widening' I placed my hand on her shoulder and she came back to reality. When she looked at me the shine was still there, so I decided to test her a little. ,,Hey! No need to overthink things your eyes just reminded me of someone that's all" I said, I let go of her shoulder and waited for the response that I wanted. ' she's just gonna nod and say nothing, Y/n would do that' I hoped silently. She nodded and closed the door as I pretended to walk away. 'She nodded and said nothing...could it be?'

Y/n P.O.V
After my so called "visits" I took off the wig and the glasses, and locked the door. I changed into something more comfortable and laid in bed yet again. ,,Oh yeah today I'm doing n o t h I n g" I said, grabbing my phone. I went to Bakugo's contact and read our old messages. ,,I miss him...I miss everyone." I said out loud, sighing. I scrolled through some social media before getting bored and falling asleep again.

Bakugo P.O.V
There is no way, maybe they're just similar. She's not Y/n and she never will be. That shine in her eyes could have been something else. But no one has that shine other that her...not even my parents have that shine, heck her mother doesn't even have that shine. I have to contact her siblings. I grabbed my phone and started texting Mika.

————————————————
Mika😐🔫
————————————————
                           Hey
Hey Kat!
What's up?
      Nothing much
Just wanted to
Talk
Oh ok cool
Is there any way
         That Y/n could
Still be alive?
I knew you didn't
Just wanna talk!
Shut up!
  Answer the damn
     Question
Ok ok
There could be
But there is no way
    Wdym?
Well our family
Re-lives meaning
If we do die
We can, just like
In a game, we can
Re-spawn one last
Time.
  So you're telling
Me, She could still
  Be alive?!
Well yes and no
Why?!
We saw her dead
She would have
Re-lived right there
On that hospital bed
Oh, ok good
To know
————————————————
That didn't help at all, it only made things worse if I'm being honest. Fuck it. I stood up from the couch and walked to the elevators, I pressed her floor number and waited to get there. When I got there I looked for the dorm. When I found it I grabbed the door handle and hoped it was unlocked. Luckily it was unlocked. I walked inside and looked for her, when I looked at the bed, my eyes widened yet again. She was right there, sleeping peacefully. ' Wait! I'm going insane! I'm in a girls room trying to see if she's Y/n or not, which is pretty stupid to be honest.' I facepalmed myself and started leaving. As I started leaving she switched positions. I looked at her, she was laying in the same position Y/n would sleep
In when she used me as a pillow. When I looked closer I saw that she was wearing my hoodie. 'This can't be true....

She's alive?'

1045 words
OOOOH CLIFF HANGER