🏴‍☠️🥀Death🥀🏴‍☠️ Pt.2

TW: 🥀Angst🥀

Bakugo P.O.V
Her heart monitor started beeping quickly, I panicked and called the nurses. They came in and took her to another room, they wouldn't let us into. ,,you better not leave me dumbass...I need you" I looked at the door, tears rolling down my face.

Mika P.O.V
Aizawa and I had heard what had happened and ran right to Kastuki. ,,hey kat...it's gonna be fine" I grabbed him and hugged him. He cried into the hug, I laid my head on his and hugged him tightly. ,,she's gonna be fine...she can handle it"

4 hours later
Bakugo P.O.V
It had been way to long since she's been in that one room. I wanted to go in, I had to! When the nurses came out I ran right into the room. ,,Y/n..." I stood there speechless, she was dead. I fell to my knees and broke down screaming. Mika had ran into the room, running right to Y/n's dead body. ,,You're not dead! You have to live! Don't play with me it's not funny!" She was completely breaking down.

A nurse came up to me, tapping my shoulder. ,,Sir..she had a flower disease. The hanahaki disease? Heard of it?" My eyes widened, I turned to her and she finished. ,,When someone dies of that disease, a flower grows out of them. That's why I wanted to give you this" she handed me a rose, a white one. ,,Normally it's a red rose, but I guess her rose grew white" she gave me the flower and, tears rolled down my cheeks softly. ,,her favorite flower is a white rose" I told her, she helped me up and let me walk up to Mika.

,,Hey Mika. Let's go. It's best if we leave" I took her hand, and led her out of the room.

         Back at the dorms
Mika had left to go home, and I went back to the dorms. I opened the front door and walked right past everyone. ,,Kastsuki! What happened?!" Ochako approached me, making everyone else come near me. ,,Stop. Don't you dare even talk to me" I pushed her away, walking over to the elevator.

              1 week later
Kirishima P.O.V
Bakugo had been crying every night, since Y/n died. He had told me what happened so that he had someone to go to, to be comforted.

I was walking to his dorm, we always meet up at his, so nobody would see him cry. He had also broken up with Ochako, but she understood the situation and let him go. I knocked on the door to no answer. ,,Bakugo? You there?" Still no answer, I slowly opened the door, walking in quietly. ,,hey Bakugo? Are you here?" When I looked inside, he had fallen asleep at his desk.

I walked up to him, lifted him up, and put him in bed. I put the blanket over him, and sat in his chair. On his desk was the flower, it was just as pretty as she was. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I wiped it away, and looked at his desk to see some homework, and notes.

There was a sticky note on one of the papers, i knew it was wrong for me to snoop around, but I was curious. ,,Notes in drawer 2 and 3" I put down the note and looked at the desk drawers, they were numbered from 1-4. I opened the 2 drawer and saw a pice of paper with a lot of notes on it.

,,turn it around" I jumped at the voice out of nowhere, until I looked over and saw Bakugo sitting up in bed. ,,Bakugo you scared me!" I stated to him, he pointed at the paper. ,,turn it around" I turned it around with confusion. There were different kinds of sketches and drawings.

,,she drew those every time I left my notes on her desk" he laughed, and looked surprisingly calm. ,, remember that one time, she drew in her note book and got completely lost to the point where Aizawa had enough of her?" I laughed and he laughed with me.

We missed her so much....

701 words
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 962 READS 😙✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️