Seeing Ghosts?

Y/n P.O.V
OH THANK GOD HE DIDNT SUSPECT ANYTHING. I was panicking, but luckily he believed my story. I was in my dorm room, it was LITREALLY my dorm room. Bakugo got mad when he heard that I was staying there, jealous much.

I was laying in bed, I wasn't tired at all. Suddenly I heard a thud, like something had fallen down. I quickly made my way outside, and looked at the halls. No one not even an object. 'Maybe it was up stairs' I thought to myself, I walked towards the elevator, but the door opened.

,,Denki? What are you doing up so late?" I asked walking towards him. He stood in shock, I waved my hand at his face, but he still didn't move. ,,Denki is everything alright? Why are you staying so still?" I walked towards him, and he backed away, scared. ,,S-Stay away from me! You're not real!"

Than I remembered, I forgot to disguise myself. He ran down the hallways knocking on everybody's door waking them up. I panicked and ran after him trying to stop him. But it was to late, he had knocked on everybody's door. People started getting out of their dorm, I had to make a run for it.

I ran the other way and looked for an open window. I found one and jumped down. I saved myself, by flying up with my black wings.

Denki P.O.V
I was peacefully asleep, when I fell out of my bed, hitting my head on the floor. I sat up, holding my head in pain. I walked out of my dorm to go get a bandaid from Momo. I got into the elevator and pressed the floor she was on. When the doors opened, I saw someone I walked forward but than stopped.

,,Denki? What are you doing up so late?" Y/n was In front of me, speaking. She was alive, but that was impossible. I stood there in shock, I didn't move an inch. She had said something but I was to in shock to listen to her. She than got closer, making me back up.
,,S-Stay away from me! You're not real!" I said, I ran to the doors, knocking on every single one of them. She tried to stop me but it was to late I had knock on everyone's door.

She started running away, I soon followed her, seeing her jump out of a window. I ran to the window looking down. There was no one there. ,,Hey kaminari what are you doing up so late?" Momo asked, grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. ,,she was right there I saw her! I swear!" I pointed at the hallway, she hugged me, and cried a little. ,,We all miss her Kaminari. We all do" ,,I saw her! She was right there! I swear!" I cried, quietly.

The next day
Y/n P.O.V
I had to wait until everyone went to bed again, which took forever by the way. After awhile everyone had gone to bed, I flew back to the window, and carefully walked back to my dorm.

527 words
It's kinda short but it took way to long for no reason T—T