THE ACTUAL FIGHT

Y/n P.O.V
I woke up at the sound of my phone buzzing. I stretched a little until I grabbed my phone. I looked at the message I got and read it.

New message from: Bitch class 1-B
Bc1-B: You and me at the training centre, I wanna fight you already.

I rolled my eyes at the message and didn't reply. I got up, got dressed and walked down stairs. I was so tired, couldn't she wait until Monday?!

       At the training centre
3rd person P.O.V
The brown haired girl was patiently waiting for Y/n to arrive at the centre. The h/c haired girl walked throw the doors and there she was, the class 1-B bitch patients all over her face.

,,kind of you to be patient" Y/n said, smirking at the brown haired girl. ,,I know you take long to get ready in the morning, since you always look so terrible" the girl smirked back at her.

Y/n thought that they could warm up first, so she started stretching. In the middle of her stretching, the brown haired girl punched her arm. ,,what the hell was that for?!" Y/n yelled, clueless to the situation. ,,no warming up! I waited for way to long!" ,,oh you want a real fight huh?" Y/n put her arms up in a fighting position, and smirked at the brown haired girl. ,,let's fight"

Bakugo P.O.V
I still haven't called her back, I don't know how to respond to what she said. ,,hey Katsuki I'm sorry for calling you at 3:05 in the morning but I really need to talk to you. So please call me back." Her words kept replaying in my mind over and over again.

Finally I picked up my phone and started calling her, there was no going back now. 'Voicemail, strange...' I thought to myself. ,,Hey Y/n sorry I didn't "pick up" when you called. I hope it wasn't too important." I sent the voice message and waited for a reply.

                 2h later
'It has been way to long without a response, I have to know where she is' I thought, as I dialled in a number that I haven't dialled in 6 years or more.
Bakugo:,,come on come on"
Unknown:,,hello?"
Bakugo:,,yes hey."
Unknown:,,do I know you?" Bakugo:,,um yeah it's been 6 years"
Unknown:,,oh Um *gasp* KATSUKI?!"
Bakugo:,,yeah.."

Y/n P.O.V
She was on the ground almost bleeding to death, while I was barely standing.
Girl:,,y-you wi-n"
Y/n:,,don't I al-always?"
I grabbed my phone and saw a voice message from bakugo, I clicked it and listened. ,,Hey Y/n sorry I didn't pick up when you called. I hope it wasn't too important." Well at least he cared, I sent a message to him, saying that everything was fine and put my phone away.

I was about to leave when I remembered, ,,hey-I don't know um your name.." I turned around looking at the girl behind me. ,,I'm inu, inu kamikaze" the girl responded, with attitude like always. ,,alright, I'm Y/n L/n, I hope I can kill you next time" I wink at her and walk away, leaving a flustered and blushing Inu behind.

551 words
THANKK YOUU SOO MUCH FORR 273 reads 🥺✨🖤