What is happening?!

Kirishima P.O.V
Y/n hasn't come to class in at least a week, and everyone is starting to get worried. We even left flowers and chocolates at her dorm door, but they remain untouched.

I had to be manly and ask her myself what was going on. So right after class the first thing I did was walk to her dorm.

As I was standing in front of her door my whole body started shaking, I don't know what came over me. I lifted my hand up and rolled my fingers into a fist. I slowly knocked on the door three times before waiting for a response.

No one answered the door, so I knocked again, but still no answer. I put my hand to the door, and noticed it was open. I slowly walked in and inspected the room.

As soon as I inspected it, my heart dropped. There were pedals, blood even whole flowers laying on the ground.

Y/n P.O.V
The disease only got worse, I threw up whole flowers now. I had been in my room since Monday, not going to school for a week killed me (LITREALLY killed me). I was sitting on the floor back to my bed, as my head was hung low.  I didn't notice, but Kirishima had walked in and saw everything, the blood, the pedals and the whole flowers, on the ground.

He than saw me and ran up to me, hugging me tight. ,,Y/n I am so sorry I didn't notice sooner" he cried, still hugging me. ,,it's fine kiri I'm ok" I told him, slowly pushing him away. He looked at me in pity. He had cared about me for a long time, I'm like a sister to him. But seeing me on the ground, blood everywhere and body shaking, was the worst thing that happened to him.

He hugged me one more time, than cleaned up the mess. I had fallen asleep because of how weak I was. He put me in bed and sat down beside me.

,,Whoever did this to you, doesn't deserve your love" those were his last words before falling asleep beside me.

361 words
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 495 READS!!!! 🎉🥳🎊