Keep going?

Y/n P.O.V
After awhile of, crying and telling eachother where we had been and how we got to this situation, it was time we made up a plan. ,,Only Aizawa, You, Mika and katsuki know that I'm alive, SO I'm not Y/n anymore I'm Livia. Im a nice girl with a perfect personality and perfect grades ok?" I asked them, they looked at eachother than nodded. ,,we'll do that IF you come back and stay a little with me." Miko suggested, Mika nodded but katsuki was like daydreaming, he was so out of it. ,,fineee I can stay a little with you, but how will I stay with you without alerting the other that I'm gone?" I asked, they looked just as confused.

,,I'll show you around the town" all of us looked at katsuki. ,,I'll just act like I'm showing you the town. Than you can go with them and everyone will think that I'm showing you around" we were all shocked, the angry and always annoyed katsuki Bakugo said those words.

,,katsuki dear are you sick-"
,,IM NOT- I'm not fucking sick dumbass!" He yelled and "tch-ed" us. (Idk how to explain that sound he makes T—T)

,,I'm just trying to help, Jesus" he looked to the side, embarrassment all over his face. ,,Okay! Let's go! I want to spend time with my family!" I said, smiling brightly. Everyone smiled, and came in for a group hug again. Not Bakugo though, he just awkwardly stood to the side. I let go of the group hug and walked over to him. I put my hands around his neck, making him put his hands on my waist.

,,You can do this right?" I asked, he chuckled and smiled. ,,of course I can" he answered, kissing me. I kissed back, smiling through the kiss. ,,Can we go now! We are wasting precious family time!" Miko said, motioning to the door. We let go of eachother and walked over to the boxes. We gave them to Mika and Miko.

,,this is your stuff. I don't think-"
,,the boxes are empty dumb fuck"
Katsuki 'kindly' interrupted my sister. ,,Ok pug face" Mika said, smirking at him. He was about to punch her, but I grabbed his wrist and held it down.

We walked out of the dorm, me in disguise of course. ,,Hey! Livia, right?" I turned around seeing Kirishima jog towards us. ,,um yeah, I uh forgot your name though" I laughed awkwardly. ,,it's fine! I'm Eijiro Kirishima. You can call me kiri though, everyone kinda calls me that" he smiled brightly, he's so nice to everyone.
,,Okay! You can call me Liv, my old friends called me that." He nodded and looked at everyone standing with me. ,,Anything wrong dumbass?" Bakugo asked, trying to make him go away. ,,huh? No no no no no! I'm just wondering who they are.." he said, looking at my siblings. ,,They're Y/n's siblings, they came here to get her stuff." Bakugo said, tapping my hand. ,,Um we really need to go if you don't mind" I said, trying to be nice. ,,No it's fine! I was going to my dorm anyway" he said, smiling and turning around.

We walked to the elevator, all of us getting in. ,,Remember, Mika Miko you are sad, me and katsuki are walking around town" at that moment the doors opened. My siblings left easily, but me and kastuki were stopped. ,,Hey guys! Where are you two going huh?" Denki asked, smirking at Bakugo. ,,I'm showing her around town, I'm not going to make out with her or fucking date her!" He yelled at Denki, walking towards him. ,,uhm c-can we go?" I really did try my best not to be Y/n.

He walked back over to me, opening the door and letting me out first.

After awhile
At the LOV (bc lazy T—T)

,,SHES FUCKING ALIVE" Mika screamed as soon as we opened the door. ,,Who? OH MY GOD" Toga realised, running over to me. She hugged me tightly not letting go. ,,okayyy I love you too but I would really like if you don't hug me so tight" she let me go, and smiled at me. ,,AAAAAAAAA DABI SHIGGY SHES ALIVE!!!" Toga yelled, running to the hallway.

,,When can we see mom again?" I asked, Mika looked at me happily. Mom doesn't know that I "died" so I could meet her normally. ,,I haven't been able to free her at all" Mika responded, looking over at Miko. ,,I don't have contact with her, so don't look at me"

,,how am I supposed to talk to mom than?"

777 words
I'm really sorry it's short
I'm trying to update as soon as possible