❓✨New life?✨❓

3 person P.O.V
After Bakugo and Mika had left the hospital, the nurses took that chance to pack up and get ready, to bring the dead body to the morgue. But somehow she started breathing, the nurses called back up to see what was going on.

Y/n was alive, the first Hanahaki diseased patient who lived. ,,Miss look at me. Can you tell me your name please?" The nurse asked
Y/n, while taking her hand.
,,I'm Y/n L/n, I'm 15 years old and go to UA high" she responded, slightly light headed. ,,good, that's good. Can I call anyone for you?" The nurse asked, taking Y/n's phone and giving it to her. ,,I'll call my teacher, thank you" the nurse gave her the phone and left the room.

              At the UA
Aizawa P.O.V
It was a school day, it was rough not having y/n with us, but we had to move on. Everyone was either, taking notes, doing they're work or talking to eachother. I soon got a call, it was anonymous. I answered. ,,Hello?" I asked. ,,Yes hello! Before I tell you what's going on I need you to keep everything a secret, ok?" The voice said. ,,Ok?" I answered confused.

,,it's me Aizawa, it's Y/n" the voice said, making me mad. ,,she's dead alright? And this isn't funny" I answered back. ,,I'm not kidding it's really me! You can come and see for yourself! Just tell the class you need to fill out some paperwork for my death" The voice said, I was still suspicious but did it anyway.

,,Class I have to go to the hospital to fill out some paper work for
Y/n's death. Meaning that you are dismissed. Everyone started packing, and leaving. I hung up the phone, and started walking to the hospital. 'I swear to god if this is another stupid joke—' my thoughts were interrupted when I opened the door to see Y/n sitting on the hospital bed. ,,Y/n?" ,,yes sensei?"

339 words
I HAD TO BRING HER BACK😫