A fight?

Y/n P.O.V
It's been 2 weeks since me, Mina and Eijiro met. Turns out that the little barbie wasn't in my class (which meant I was better than her). I was proud of myself for once, until she talked to me again.

I was walking to class, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, only to see the one person I didn't want to talk to. ,,What do you want little miss perfect?" I questioned her ,,Great of you to see my perfection, but I wanted to fight you." the girl said, I was going to kill her anyway so why not?. ,,sure, but don't come crying over to me for forgiveness" I winked at her terrified face and walked into the classroom.

Bakugo P.O.V
I was walking to class, when I saw Y/n and some other girl talking. I was just going to walk right past them, but Y/n's attitude caught my attention. ,,sure, but don't come crying over to me for forgiveness" she said, while winking and walking into the classroom. The girl was terrified, and was standing in shock. I walked past her, and swung open the door.

Y/n P.O.V
I sat down in my seat, and as soon as I do, the door swings open. Katsuki stomps into the classroom. ,,why do I always feel like your pissed every time you see me?" ,,BECAUSE I AM!" There was silence, I was shocked. ,,it was j-just a joke" I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes. ,,Aw little miss Y/n lost her confidence" he said sarcastically, I held in the anger I was feeling.

(A/n I know that the USJ didn't happen after 2 weeks or so (I think) but I want to get this over with)

               At the USJ
We were at the entrance of the USJ, Thirteen was talking about her quirk, like it can be used to protect and attack, but something specific caught my attention. ,,you need to be careful though, your quirk can also be used to kill".
'Mother...' i thought to myself, 'what if I use it wrong? What if I don't protect but kill?' I was doubting myself, and my quirk, more and more. Kirishima noticed and put a hand on my shoulder, he mouthed the words: ,,it's ok" and smiled. I put my hand on top of his and nodded.

After the explanation a portal opened behind the teachers. ,,everyone get to safety those are real villains!" Aizawa told us. We turned around and ran to the door, but purple mist covered the entrance. 'Kurogiri? wait- that means' I turned around and saw him, ,,uncle shiggy..?" I whispered to myself.

We were getting surrounded by purple mist, well more like my classmates were getting covered in purple mist. I was confused why wasn't he covering me in the mist?. ,,hello Y/n" I turned around and saw a girl, she was at least 17 or older. ,,how do you know my name?" She laughed a bit and looked me directly in the eyes, she had my Father's eyes. ,,Father..." I sighed ,,it's ok Y/n we all miss him" she hugged me and I hugged back, ,,it's sad that you don't remember your own sister" she sighed, and I let go of the hug. Now that I look at her she does look like my sister, but she couldn't be. ,,My sister left us..you can't be her" there was a moment of silence until she cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. ,,Memory rewind" I was confused until I fainted.

Mika P.O.V
I was looking for Y/n, she's my Imōto (little sister). Kurogiri must have seen me search for her, because the mist started clearing around a certain girl.

I walked up to her. ,,Hello Y/n" she turned around and looked at me confused. ,,how do you know my name?" I laughed a little and looked her directly in the eyes ,,Father..." she sighed ,,it's ok Y/n we all miss him" I hugged her and she hugged back.

,,it's sad that you don't remember your own sister" I sighed, and she let go of the hug. ,,My sister left us..you can't be her" there was a moment of silence until I cupped her cheeks, and kissed her forehead. ,,Memory rewind" she had confused in her eyes until she fainted. I caught her and carried her bridal style too uncle Tomura.

(Mind manipulation is Mika's quirk even though she's a demon, she isn't that powerful in fights but she can manipulate people's minds. If she kisses the persons forehead she can say whatever she wants and they will do, think, relive or remember.)

Y/n's Mind
(She's remembering this)
,,Mommy!" 5 year old me ran up to my mother who had just gotten home from ''work". ,,Hey sweetie" she kissed my cheek and walked to the kitchen. ,,Ane!" (big sister) I hugged my sister who was 7 at the time, ,,hey Y/n guess what? Mother let me buy chocolates for you!" I took the chocolates and sat down at the couch with her.

,,Hey Mother where's Ane?" 6 year old me asked. ,,I don't know honey go look in her room maybe she's doing homework.

,,Hey Mother I haven't seen sister anywhere.." 10 year old me said, ,,She hasn't come here either" I let a tear roll down my cheek and sniffed. ,,Miss Y/n Eraser head is here to come and get you" a police officer said and took my mother away.

,,Ane...where are you?" 13 year old me questioned, laying in bed and crying.

945 words
OMG SO MANY OF YOU ARE READING THIS 🥺😭😭🖤✨✨✨