Mission: meeting mom

Y/n POV
Me, Miko, Mika and Katsuki were all sitting at the bar, everyone else had villain things to do. I don't even know what that meant, but I let it slide. ,,so? What about mom?" I asked, boredly looking at the glass of water in front of me. ,,security got a lot better, it won't let me go through the vents" Mika said, looking at Miko for answers. ,,like I said, I don't have contact with mom" he crossed his arms, looking at me. ,,you could "visit" her" Mika said, making quote signs. I got the hint and smiled deviously. ,,what the hell are you guys planning?" Katsuki asked, coming from the long hallway. ,,we are breaking my mother out of jail" I said, smirking at him. He stood there, he looked almost scared. ,,don't worry we'll be back." Mika teased, laughing and hitting his shoulder. ,,yeah right, I'm coming with you guys" he angrily grabbed his jacket and opened the door for us.
,,I'm not fucking waiting"
We realised that he was actually leaving and sprinted behind him.

While we were walking, and trying to figure out how we could get there quicker, I had noticed that I didn't bring a disguise. I put my hood up and hung my head low, trying to hide my face. ,,what are you doing?" Miko asked, taking my hood off. I quickly put it back on and slapped his hand away, when he tried to pull it again. ,,I don't have a disguise! I'll need to walk around with a hood and my head hung low" Mika chuckled, while Miko just stared at me. ,,ok than-" miko responded.

We had stopped walking, we were waiting for the bus to arrive. Katsuki had seen me trying to disguise myself and took his jacket off. He put it around me and gave me a side hug. I looked up at him confused. ,,don't look at me like! I'm just trying to help so shut up!" He angry said, a pink tint of blush forming on his cheeks. I smiled accepting the fact that I couldn't really do anything about it.

ANYWAY

When the bus had arrived I tried my best to hide my face, since my siblings were never really recognised (other than mika since- yeah) we were pretty much safe.

The bus stop was only a few blocks away from the prison, and we needed to visit her as fast as possible so they wouldn't suspect anything.

416 words
Sorry it's short
I needed to post something
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 13K!!!