Bi Wife Energy~ Natasha Romanoff

word count: 940

summary: BI WANDA BI WANDA BI WANDA

[REWRITTEN]

"Well to be honest I'm a hetero guy," you sang along to the song you were listening to as you walked into your shared room with Natasha.

She gestured at you to throw her an airpod, laughing at your choice of song once she put it in her ear. "Because I love my wife," she sang. "And my wife is bi," you continued together. You both giggled and whispered "bi wife energy, he has bi wife energy."

Just then Vision walked through the wall and saw you sitting on your bed together singing. He looked genuinely concerned for your wellbeings but decided to shrug it off. 

"Vis, has Wanda not told you that you're supposed to use the door?" Natasha asked him, with a murderous look on her face. 

"Well, yes, but the door was open and I've seen Wanda just walk in without knocking so I just assumed-" he started to explain but was cut off by the redhead saying "well, you assumed wrong, Wanda is our best friend, she can walk in whenever she wants. Now, what do you want?"

Natasha Romanoff was so hot when she was mad.

"I-... I... It doesn't matter anymore..." he said as he slowly backed out of the room. 

As soon as he was gone, you both giggled and continued singing. 

"Bi wife energy," you sang together. "Hey you know Vision has bi wife energy," you accidentally thought out loud. Nat thought about what you had said for a second before opening her mouth to talk but then closing it again. 

"Huh he kinda does, doesn't he..." she eventually said. 

"VIS YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!" you heard Wanda screaming at Vision from down the hall. "THE DOOR WAS OPEN AND YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!!" the AI countered. Wanda sighed loudly, "Go back in there and apologise to them. And make sure you use the door. And knock." 

A couple of seconds later you heard footsteps approaching your door. Natasha grabbed your face and started making out with you as Vision walked up to the door. 

He saw what was happening and screamed, he may be an AI, but he was Tony's AI so he was very clued up on where this was going. 

You continued to make out with the russian, flipping Vision off, before you heard someone else running to your room. Thinking it was just Wanda coming to get Vision as he was literally frozen on the spot, you kept going. 

"What's going- oh my god!" we heard from the door. That wasn't Wanda.

You looked over to see a horrified Steve, the colour of a tomato, covering his eyes and apologising over and over. Natasha burst out laughing as Wanda came over and apologised for Vision's antics and pulled him away from your door, shutting it behind her. 

"Poor Steve," you giggled as Natasha kissed your temple. "God, I love you so much," she said into your hair. "I love you too," you told her. 

-----

A few hours later, you both went downstairs to get dinner. When you walked into the kitchen, Wanda came over to you and apologised on Vision's behalf again, but you told her not to worry about it. 

Steve was completely avoiding eye contact with the both of you, looking literally everywhere but at the two of you. "Heard I missed out on some girl on girl action eh, y/n?" asked Tony, teasing you, too afraid to tease your girlfriend.

Natasha walked over to Tony and slapped in the face, earning a few "oohs" and laughs from the team. She walked away from him smugly and sat back down next to you, pecking your cheek. 

"You want me to throw him out the window for you?" she asked you, gesturing to the large window in the living room. You giggled and Tony exclaimed, "hey! I'm literally right here!" 

"Did you hear something my love? Or am I hearing things?" Natasha asked you in an innocent tone. "Oh I think you must be hearing things baby," you replied smugly. 

From the corner of your eye, you could see Tony looking absolutely fuming, before he got up and left the table. The whole team laughed quietly.

-----

After dinner, you and your girlfriend decided to settle down for the night with some cuddles and watching some Netflix. 

Wanda walked in and smiled at you, sitting on your bed and watching with you. It was normal for you all to have unspoken conversations, even though Wanda could read minds, words weren't needed to know she needed to get away from Vision. 

"Ugh, Caroline is so hot," you said, not to anyone in particular. "Agreed," said the voice to your right, you giggled before looking at your right and realising that Wanda was sitting there. 

You raised an eyebrow at her, she was blushing after she realised what she had said and looked towards her hands on her lap sheepishly. 

She leaned over and paused the show before taking a deep breath. "Guys I think I'm bi," she said. "Cool," you and Natasha said at the same time, Wanda sighing with relief. 

The three of you continued to watch Netflix until it got to 2am and Wanda said she was gonna go to bed. You and the Russian said your goodbyes and goodnights to her before you looked at each other with smirks on your faces. 

"Huh, well, I guess you were right," she said. "Well I guess I was." 

You lay your head on her chest and after a couple of minutes you heard her whispering. 

"Bi wife energy, he has bi wife energy."

A/N: idk I kinda hate this one it's a big mess but thanks to my wonderful friends for being so supportive :) thanks unicornswift1313 for the idea <3