Oh Dear, Is She Dead?~ Thor Odinson

"Lady y/n, wake up it's time for training," Thor told me as he gently shook me awake. My period cramps had kept me awake all night and I didn't have the strength to get out of bed so early.

"No," I grumbled, "go away." Thor put his hand over his heart in mock offence, "ouch." I threw a pillow at him and buried my face in my other pillows.

"Is something wrong, Lady y/n?" my boyfriend asked as he sat down on our bed next to me. "I've just got really bad period cramps Thor, I'm fine," I told him.

"Oh I've read about these, how can I help you my love?" he asked. "I'll be fine," I told him. He wrapped his cape around me like a blanket before kissing my forehead gently and walking out of the room.

He came back with two heating pads, chocolate and some painkillers with water to take them with. "Mother said these will help," he told me as he helped me sit up. I took the painkillers and laid back down.

Thor took his shirt off, leaving him in some sweatpants and gently got into bed with me. He lay behind me and curled his body around mine, warmth radiating off of him.

I placed a heating pad on my lower stomach and another one on my lower back, between us. I fell asleep with Thor playing with my hair gently, his steady heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

I woke up to a loud knock at the door. "Brother?" Loki called from outside. I lay still, trying to fall back asleep. Loki walked in and started shouting at Thor, "why didn't you come to training this morning?"

Thor whispered, "Lady y/n is sleeping." Loki scoffed, "It's 11 o'clock! Tell her to get her lazy arse out of bed already!" Thor was getting angry now, "I swear to the allfather Loki if you wake up my girlfriend I will hit you in the face with Mjölnir."

I could hear Loki's footsteps coming closer and he tapped the tip of my nose. When I didn't respond he asked, "oh dear, is she dead?" I groaned and summoned my dagger before stabbing him in the arm, "get out, Loki."

He chuckled, "what's got you all fiesty?" I was ready to kill him, there and then but Thor pulled me closer to him to stop me. I pulled Thor's cape over my head and inhaled his familiar scent.

He laughed softly before turning to his brother, "Loki, please leave us." Loki was just about to make some snide remark when Frigga walked in, "boys what is with all the noise?" She looked at Thor curled around me and walked over to us.

She pulled the cape from my face and brushed away some stray hairs, "Thor told me you had bad cramps, how are you feeling?" she asked me with a gentle smile. I smiled back, "I'm okay, thank you for helping Thor help me."

"Anytime, my dear," she softly kissed my forehead, "come on Loki, let's go." He laughed, "so that's why she's so moody." Frigga scolded him, "that is no way to treat a woman, young man."

They walked out and I readjusted the cape under the sheets. "Would you like me to give you a massage, my love?" he asked me. I nodded, "yes please."

Thor began to gently massage my muscles as I lay on my stomach, he was surprisingly good at it. His touch was warm and comforting, and he would occasionally press soft kisses to my skin.

When he was done he lay back down next to me on his back and I climbed on top of him. I rested my head on his toned chest and draped my legs over either side of him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, gently squeezing me.

"Thank you Thor, I love you," I told him. "There's no need to thank me, baby, I love you too," he replied before pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head.

a/n: we all need a bit of soft Thor in our lives