Just Another Bad Day~ Maria Hill

requested in my cobie book <3

You got in your car, closing the door and instantly bursting into tears

You got in your car, closing the door and instantly bursting into tears. Your day had been horrible and frustrating and you just wanted to go home and be held by your girlfriend.

After about 10 minutes, you started the car and began driving home. You knew people were probably staring at you whenever you stopped at a red light, and multiple people gave you sympathetic smiles.

Once you got home, you slammed the door shut and threw your boots off. "Baby, you okay?" Maria walked over to you. You walked into her open arms and began sobbing into her chest.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," she hugged you tightly. "It was so awful, Maria, everything went wrong and it was all so horrible," you cried. "Come on, let's go upstairs," she picked you up and you wrapped your legs around her waist, clinging to her like a koala.

Laying you down on the bed, she walked into the bathroom and started running you a bath. "Bubbles?" she asked you. "Yes, please," you sniffled. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" she walked back in and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Not really," you lay your head on her lap. She helped you get your clothes off and you sat in the bath, your muscles instantly relaxing at the heat radiating from the tub. "Will you please join me?" you quietly whispered. "Of course," Maria smiled before getting her clothes off and hopping in, sitting behind you so you could rest your head on her chest.

You fiddled with her fingers, tears occasionally falling from your eyes which Maria was quick to wipe away. It broke her heart to see you like this, and she would do anything within her power to make you feel better.

Slowly, she began to wash your hair, gently massaging your scalp, helping you relax. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" she kissed the side of your head. You stayed silent, not feeling up to talking. "Nobody is as perfect as you are, I love you so much, baby," she whispered the last part in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

She helped you wash your body and then dried you off, carrying you to bed. She aided you in putting her shirt on, and a clean pair of underwear. After she had put the same on, she kissed your temple, "you want me to give you a massage?" At first you shook your head, not wanting to trouble her but she insisted, being the amazing girlfriend she is.

Signalling for you to lie on your stomach, she slowly, gently began to relieve some of the tension in your muscles. Her hands worked their magic, the stress and worries of your day leaving your body.

Placing small kisses on your skin, she turned you so you were laying on your back and began to work on your shoulders. "You're so tense, baby," she frowned. "I've got so much on my mind," you sighed. "Do you want to talk about it?" she cupped your cheek. "I'm alright," you shook your head. "Well if you ever change your mind," she kissed you.

Quickly, things got heated. Her tongue slipped into your mouth, brushing against yours making you moan quietly. "You're so beautiful," she admired you. "You're more beautiful," you blushed. "That's impossible," she sucked on your jawline, leaving marks.

No matter how tough your days were, your girlfriend never failed to make them better.

-

how old were you when you started reading fanfic?

what's the worst score you've ever gotten on a test?

tell me something you wish you could tell someone else

what's your favourite part about your favourite person?

did you ever have/do you have braces?

do you want kids?

a guilty pleasure of yours?

what's something that hits different at 2am?

the worst decision you've ever made?

tell me a funny story because you guys have really been through everything lmao