I'm Blue~ Thor Odinson

"AH! THOR STOP PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled at my boyfriend as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Never, Lady y/n I must protect you from the devious Tony Stark who keeps looking at you in ways I believe are inappropriate," he told me.

I giggled as he gently put me down on our bed and began to tickle me. "Thor- Stop- Ahh-" I laughed until my sides were aching. "Thor stop it or you're sleeping in another room!" I told him.

He instantly stopped tickling me and lay down next to me. He gently rest his huge hand on my face and I leaned into his touch. "I love you Lady y/n," he smiled at me. "I love you too, god of hammers," I told him.

He hit my arm playfully, "god of hammers? You might as well just call mjölnir 'Jonathon.'" I giggled and looked into his eyes, every time I found myself gazing into them I managed to get lost in their beauty.

"We are out of pop-tarts we must go get more from the shops," he told me. "I'm going to go ask anyone if they need anything else."

Thor got asked to go to Asgard by Steve, because they have the best shampoo there and Steve loves his hair, so Peter and Tony offered to go with me.

We got a few weird stares from people, probably wondering why we had bought every box of pop-tarts in the shop, but most people just wanted pictures with us. It takes a lot longer to get around when you're an avenger.

Tony bought a bunch of temporary hair dye and told us he was planning on dying everyone's hair while they were asleep. We both agreed to help him, mainly because we were scared he would do it to us.

We paid for our stuff and the lady asked us if we wanted a bag but Peter spoke up, "Mr Stark, I'm sticky." Tony raised an eyebrow at the boy, "kid, that was not a piece of information you need to share with us." Peter looked confused and I laughed, "I think he meant his spidey shit Tony." Tony rolled his eyes, "oh my god kid, we have got to teach you how to speak."

Peter stuck a lot of shopping to his hands and feet while lifting himself off the ground with some webs. He attached webs all over his body and stuck more pop-tarts to it.

Tony sighed at our antics, not surprised at all, "hurry up or I'll dye your guys' hair too."

We drove back to the compound, Thor bombarding us all so we would give him pop-tarts. "Thank you very much," he told us gratefully.

Everyone ate dinner that Pepper made and Sam and Natasha did the washing up. Thor and I went to our room and I gently lay my head on his chest.

A knock at the door startled us, "come in," I called. Tony walked in with a ton of boxes of hair dye in his hands, "come help me mix all of these and then we can get started," he told us with a smirk.

We put the dye in everyone's shampoos and then it was just a waiting game.

The next morning, everyone trained together and then went back to their rooms to shower.

Peter, Tony and I sat in the kitchen while we waited to see what would happen. Natasha walked out the elevator with a smirk on her face and something behind her back. She had the shampoo bottle in her hand, and Tony was mortified.

He ran for his life to the main room and stood on the other side of the couch. Natasha jumped over it and emptied the bottle all over him. His face and carpet were stained bright green.

"Shrek!!!" Peter and I yelled out simultaneously before bursting out into a fit of giggles.

Then we heard a very high pitched shriek. Bucky came downstairs soaked, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was electric blue and he looked furious. Peter and I hid under the table but Bucky came and lifted me off the ground.

He carried me upstairs to his room and put me in his shower gently before turning it on and covering me in his blue shampoo. I opened my mouth to scream but ended up swallowing some of the dye, choking on it. Bucky quickly lifted me out and rubbed my back muttering, "please don't tell your brother, he'll kill me."

I yelled out for my boyfriend, "Thor." Bucky's eyes widened in fear and he picked me up and put me in his bed, covering me with the sheets so nobody would see me.

Steve and Thor came running in out of breath. "Where's y/n? I thought I heard her screaming?" Thor asked. I tried to move out of the sheets but the former soldier had tucked them around me really tightly.

3rd person POV

Steve hastily walked over to Bucky's bed and pulled back the sheets to reveal his sister, clothed, soaking and blue. "James... Buchanan... Barnes..." he inhaled sharply.

"Steve, help me," she pleaded. He tucked some hair behind her ear before lifting her out of his boyfriend's bed. He carried her to his bathroom and turned on the shower before leaving the room.

"Bucky, what on earth were you thinking? You idiot!" he shouted. Bucky countered, "she put blue stuff in my shampoo!" Steve sighed, "that doesn't mean you need to give her fucking pneumonia."

"How would you like it if she did it to you?" Bucky asked. "She has, so many times. We grew up together Buck, we did it to each other a lot," Steve told him before walking out of Bucky's room.

He returned a few minutes later with a pair of his sweatpants, his hoodie and underwear for y/n. He placed a towel on top of the pile of clothes and placed them next to the sink before going back in Bucky's room.

Y/n emerged from the bathroom, stained completely blue from her head down to her waist. She giggled and put on a fancy accent, "I am Loki, son of Odin. KNEEL!" Steve and Bucky burst out laughing and loud footsteps were heard coming down the hall.

"My darling, y/n. That was a wonderful impression of my brother but may I ask why you are... Blue?" Thor asked. It took all of y/n's self control to not start singing I'm Blue by Eiffel 65.

"My brother's idiot boyfriend-" she began but was cut off by Thor. "You would dare to turn my queen blue? You will feel the wrath of mjölnir!" he yelled before chasing Bucky out the room. He came back laughing clutching his stomach, "I do not understand why you midgardians are so afraid of me, I have never hurt any of you."

"Well most people are intimidated by a man in a cape with a big hammer," Steve said.

Y/n snorted, "you can say that again." Steve raised an eyebrow, "what?" Thor laughed, "oh, you poor little innocent midgardian." Steve huffed and walked out muttering, "I don't even know why I bother."

A/N: I have no idea what's going on in this but I just felt like writing some soft Thor because I love him sm and also I love writing about chaotic avengers

You guys should go check out my stucky book :)

-Nat <3