Death Trap~ Yelena Belova

well that's a dramatic title and a half-

anyways i have been writing for jodie comer recently so like yeah they'll be on my other book :)

-

"No," you groaned, not wanting to move from your comfortable position with your head on your girlfriend's chest and your legs intertwined with hers.

"But I want to play the game that Kate Bishop keeps beating me at," she shook you slightly. "She can't beat you at minecraft," you huffed.

She lifted you up, "I don't care, now come on. We can cuddle in front of the TV." You whined, "but it's cold." Yelena picked up a blanket, wrapping it around you before placing a kiss on the tip of your nose.

Sitting on her lap, you buried your head in the crook of her neck as she made it her life's mission to lure mobs to her friend's house.

"Ah, Kate Bishop!" she spoke into her headset, ecstatic at the idea of the archer walking in to the death trap she had created.

You shifted slightly so you could see the tv more easily, Yelena wrapping her arms around you tighter when she thought you were getting up.

"Where are you going?" she pouted. "I'm staying right here, don't worry," you held her hand, her thumb rubbing over your knuckles at a steady pace. "You better be," she smiled.

Hearing the brunette scoff through the call, you giggled slightly at her making fake gagging noises at the two of you. "Shut up, Kate Bishop," Yelena huffed.

Your girlfriend was practically bouncing with excitement as Kate was about to walk into her little house, the shrieks coming through moments after as Yelena laughed till her sides hurt.

"I hate you so much," Kate growled. "Back at you, Kate Bishop," Yelena beamed.

-

the best kind of pasta? (flavour not shape)

what's something you would rather die than lose?

what colour of car would you like?

is the sky blue?

do you have nice handwriting?

what's something you've realised as you've gotten older?

what's something you struggled to understand at first?

yelena or kate?

what's the worst outfit you've ever worn?

if you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?