Dagger~ Sylvie

A/N: sorry it's so short i just love sylvie sm she's so precious and honestly just marry me rn.

anyway in this sylvie is an avenger because why not

Y/n sat on her bed, waiting for her girlfriend to return home from her mission with Steve and Wanda. Getting up, she walked into their shared bathroom, hopping in the shower. Once she had gotten out, she wrapped a towel around herself and looked in their wardrobe for something to wear.

She noticed Sylvie's spare armour and she decided it would be funny if she tried it on. As she was adjusting the horns, she began to impersonate her girlfriend, "I am Sylvie Laufeydottir, and I am going to enchant you to fall in love with me and make you watch every film to ever exist because I missed everything-"

"Oi, that is not what I sound like," she chuckled as she walked into the room. "I mean, it kind of is," y/n shrugged, smirking, "although no amount of enchanting could make me love you like I do." Sylvie blushed slightly, "I love you too, thank you for everything you do for me."

"No need to thank me, it's the least I could do," Y/n walked up to her. The goddess looked down at her and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, "I'm so glad I found you." It was y/n's turn to blush, "me too."

Sylvie pulled her girlfriend closer to her by her waist and softly kissed her. She tangled her hands in the blonde's hair before she pulled away, "I need to go shower, love. I won't be long." y/n pouted, "okay, be quick." Sylvie quickly kissed the tip of her nose before walking into the bathroom.

Y/n changed into one of Sylvie's shirts and some shorts before climbing into bed, turning on a lamp so she could read. The blonde woman came back out wearing a grey t-shirt and some pajama bottoms and gently got into bed next to her.

She wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and y/n lay her head on her chest. She handed the book to her, "read to me?" Sylvie smiled and kissed the top of her head, "of course, my love." Y/n nuzzled her face into her side as she began to read, "Lale tries not to look up. He reaches out to take the piece of paper being handed to him."

She continues to read until she hears the breathing of the woman next to her even out. She turns off the lamp before gently kissing her forehead and shuffled further down the bed, keeping her girlfriend in her arms.

Y/n was awoken the next morning to the sound of Sylvie and Loki fighting about god knows what. She groaned, burying her face into her pillow, trying to ignore the noise, but she was boiling and uncomfortable.

She took her shorts off threw them across the room, just wanting Sylvie to come back to bed to help her cool down. Stark may be a billionaire, but his air conditioning was literally always broken.

The door to their bedroom opened and an annoyed goddess stormed into the room muttering something about a 'stupid greasy bitch.' She got back into bed and began to play with y/n's hair. "You okay?" she asked her. "It's just Loki being a fool, nothing new," she scowled, tracing circles on her girlfriend's thigh.

"What happened to your shorts?" Sylvie smirked. "Too hot," y/n mumbled. The former chuckled softly before showing her true form, everyone knew she was a frost giant, she just hadn't showed anyone. "Mmm, human ice pack," y/n muttered, crawling on top of Sylvie.

"You're okay with me being like this?" she asked. "Of course, I love you no matter what, especially when you're like this," y/n sighed contentedly.

Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal an annoyed Loki with a dagger in his hand. He saw Sylvie and went to stab her in the stomach, but didn't see y/n on top of her and ended up stabbing her back.

"WHAT THE HELL LOKI?" Sylvie growled before grabbing y/n's shorts and slipping them on her. She picked up her girlfriend and ran downstairs to the lab. "Bruce, she was stabbed, please help her," she panicked. "Okay, it doesn't look too bad, looks like one of Loki's daggers," he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah he meant to stab me, but the flaming idiot missed," she huffed. "Don't worry, she'll be fixed up in no time," the scientist smiled. "I love you, y/n," she gently kissed the back of her girlfriend's hand before leaving the room.

Bruce took her to the medbay and stitched her wound up quickly, Tony helping a little. He walked out with a clipboard in his hand and saw Sylvie leaning against a wall with her head in her hands, crying.

He cleared his throat, "everything went well, she should be awake soon." Sylvie got up and hugged him, "thank you Bruce." He smiled, "you're welcome." She ran into the room and sat next to her girlfriend.

She held her hand and rubbed her thumb over it gently, pressing her lips to it occasionally. "Stupid greasy bitch," y/n muttered. Sylvie threw her arms around her and pulled her in for a tight hug, "I'm so happy you're safe."

"This is like the 7th time Loki has stabbed me, nothing out of the ordinary," she giggled. "I'll stab him 10 times to make up for it," the other laughed. "I love you Sylvie," she kissed her softly. "I love you too, y/n," she smiled into the kiss.