What?~ Natasha and Wanda

word count: 819

"Hey y/n?" Nat called for me as I brushed my wet hair after our shower. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Call me daddy," she said in a seductive tone as I came and sat on the bed. I giggled and looked at Wanda who was watching us, laughing her head off. "Nat, baby, did Thor hit you on the head with Mjolnir or something?" I asked her.

She just laughed and went back to watching youtube on her phone. "Hey do you guys wanna go pick up doughnuts?" asked Wanda. "YES!" Nat and I replied simultaneously, a little too excited.

"Let's go steal one of Tony's cars," Wanda smirked as we all went down to the garage. We stopped on the way down to ask Bucky which one of the cars were the fastest, he told us it was the red and gold one so we went and took it.

Wanda and I sat in the front and Nat sat in the back in the middle seat. God this car really was fast. Wanda suddenly turned to me with a mischievous grin on her face before saying "suck my dick in my fast car."

My mouth fell open but I shook my head quickly to try and shake the thoughts out. Nat and Wanda laughed at me as I was a blushing mess. "Fuck me fast in my fast car," came Nat's voice from behind me.

My breath hitched in my throat and yet again I tried to rid my mind of my sinful thoughts. Tony would kill us if we messed up his car.

Natasha turned on the radio, but there was no good songs so she just connected her phone to the car and played some really loud music. One of my favourite songs came on, I had no idea Nat knew this song.

"Well to be honest I'm a hetero guy..." we sang together. "Bi wife energy, he has bi wife energy," we finished the song, earning a few estranged looks from people passing by, some recording us.

I wasn't sure if they were recording us because we were singing such a weird song or because we were avengers singing such a weird song. Either way, none of us cared and carried on embarrassing ourselves for the rest of the journey.

We got 4 boxes of doughnuts so the team could have some too and went to the gym to train.

After sparring for about 10 minutes I finally had Nat pinned to the floor with her arm behind her back. "Yield," she muttered. I let go and she looked up at me with a smirk. "Step on me," she told me.

"What?" I asked her. "Step on me," she repeated. Wanda walked over to us and began laughing. "Why have you guys been acting so weird today?" you asked, sipping your water.

"What do you mean? I think the vibes here are just chef's kiss," replied Wanda, giggling.

Flashback to 2 days ago brought to you by Tony giving Loki a lap dance

"Y/N!!!" called Wanda from the bedroom. "Yes, baby?" I asked from the shower. "Your phone will not stop pinging it's getting really annoying!" she shouted so I could hear her.

"Oh, that'll probably be my friends, they literally never shut up!" J called to out to her. "Can we talk to them?" Nat asked. "Sure, but be nice please."

Thor's Whores

Cool gay unstable simping aunt
Holy fuck, the avengers can all step on me

Cool gay mess
Ikr who gave them the right to be that hot

Cool gay unstable simping aunt

@smol bean gay ayo any chance you could get Natasha to step on me?

smol bean gay
I'd love to step on you!!!

Cool gay unstable simping aunt
Wait Natasha is that seriously you?!

smol bean gay
As serious as a heart attack

Cool gay mess
Omg hey! I think you're so cool 😎 the female avengers are the most powerful

Cool gay unstable simping aunt
^^^

Talented gay
^^^

smol bean gay
Well women are much cooler than men

Talented gay
Agreed!!

Cool gay mess
Hell yeah

Cool gay unstable simping aunt
Yesss

A bunch of weird shit went down after that conversation. When Nat and Wanda asked if that was normal everyone said yes. They seemed to be singing songs over and over called I'm Yer Dad and Bi Wife Energy. They also said chef's kiss a lot which was just weird to them.

End of flashback

That's when it all clicked "oh my god what did my friends say to you the other night?!" They were doubled over with laughter, and I took it as an opportunity to throw Wanda on the floor with Nat and walk out.

A/N: I laughed a lot writing this, it very much describes my friends and I. Part 2???

-C0NEYISLAND NatashaMaximoff1 season4catra were the people in the group chat :)