Safe and at Peace~ Kate and Yelena

a/n: i couldn't decide which of the 25 fluff prompts i found to use... so i used them all :)

-

Beams of light bounced around the room as
the wind blew the blinds over the window around. Yelena picked up on it, though it was subtle and got out of bed to close the window so it wouldn't wake you both up.

Unfortunately, as she left the bed, so did her warmth and this did not go unnoticed by you. "Lena?" your eyes were still closed as you shuffled backwards into Kate's embrace but reached your arms out towards your other girlfriend's side of the bed to find her hand to hold.

"It's okay, detka, I'm here," she whispered to you as she slipped back under the blankets, holding you close to her. She smiled as she felt you take her hand and began playing with her fingers, she felt safe with you.

The feeling of being in bed with your two favourite people never failed to instantly calm and relax you. "You're so beautiful," you hadn't meant to utter your thought out loud but you just couldn't help it.

Kate missed your touch as soon as Yelena pulled you away from her, so she pulled you back to your original position, making the blonde scoff and roll her eyes, "Kate Bishop."

The brunette laughed softly into your hair, sticking her tongue out at the spy. They eventually compromised and both held you tightly while drawing soothing, reassuring patterns on your skin, placing kisses on your hair every so often as they always wanted you to know how much they love you.

Yelena brought her fingers up to your stomach and brushed them over your skin softly, making you giggle and hide your face in her neck, "Lena, stop." She chuckled, realising she had been tickling you and retracted her hands from your stomach, moving them back to their previous position.

You nuzzled your face into Yelena's chest, inhaling her familiar scent. She smelled like fresh laundry and Kate, which you weren't complaining about.

Mornings like these were to be cherished, as dating two superheroes meant you had to savour the peaceful moments as they didn't come around very often.

"I love you both, so much," Kate sighed dreamily, as if she was in heaven. "I love you more," you turned around to face her, gazing into her eyes as she looked at you with the utmost adoration.

"I love you more too," Yelena pouted, making you both giggle and kiss her pout away. She smiled, getting out of bed after giving you both a kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna make some pancakes, come down whenever you want," she grinned.

Ever since she had found a normal life for herself, she had taken an interest in cooking. She enjoyed the scientific aspect of it, as well as the joy that was sparked when you and Kate joined in, usually resulting in a huge mess of ingredients all over the kitchen.

As you lay in the archer's arms, one of her hands was gently playing with your hair, lulling you back into a light sleep. The sensation was so comforting, like her simple touch could make you feel at home.

However, your peaceful slumber was interrupted by the two fluffiest residents of the house, Fanny and Lucky. The two jumped up on the bed, squishing you both immediately.

Kate could handle it a lot better than you could, considering she was a literal superhero, so she always got concerned for your safety whenever the dogs did this, but you always assured her that you were okay.

"Come on, let's go eat," she slipped out from under the blankets, making you pout in her direction. She looked at you and giggled at your adorable expression. Walking over to you, she handed you one of her hoodies and helped you put it on before taking your hand in hers and dragging you downstairs.