Made to be Broken~ Natasha Romanoff

i see your requests, i have so many yelena requests i am drowning in russian spy, not that i'm complaining ofc, just know i am not ignoring anyone <3

-

"You promised," tears were streaming down your face, your heart was aching and worst of all, she didn't care.

The way she rolled her eyes at you infuriated you, but the most prominent thing you were feeling was hurt.

Natasha swore she would never leave you. But now, she's found someone she sees as better. Despite her previous reassurance that she would love you and only you forever, you now saw how easily she dismissed that for some girl you had never even met.

Of course, you told yourself that you could've done better. You thought that if you had paid more attention, you'd have noticed her becoming more distance and falling out of love with you.

If she ever was in love with you, that is.

"What happened to you never leaving?" your voice was shaky, very unsteady, just like your balance. Keeping yourself standing was proving difficult, your head was full of thoughts of what would happen now.

She picked up her phone, undoubtedly texting her new girlfriend.

"Please, Natasha" you begged, "don't go."

"Shut up."

"I'll do better for you, I'll be less clingy, I'll do more for you-"

"You've done enough," she snarled.

And with that, she picked up the framed photo of the two of you, where she is kissing your cheek as you smile at the camera, before throwing it at your face and slamming the door behind her.

Sobs escape your throat as you can feel the glass embedded in your skin, however the physical pain you are feeling does not even come close to the emotional pain you are in.

-

i don't really write angst a lot but my friend said she thought this was good so i thought i'd just post it and see

are you more excited for moon knight or the marvels?

what's the most important thing to you in the world?

do you prefer picnics at the beach or in a field?

would you rather be given flowers or a handwritten note?

your perfect date idea? (or just hanging out with friends idea if you'd rather)

the coolest sport you've ever tried?

when were you at your best?

the best game you have on your phone? (i need some suggestions)

your most used app?

what's your favourite place you've ever been to?