*3am~ Wanda*

tw: sex, cl*nt

You woke up feeling extremely hungry and checked the clock, 3:07, great. Clint had made dinner and it was horrible, but you didn't want to be rude so you just claimed you weren't hungry so you didn't have to eat it.

As glad as you were that you didn't have to eat what Clint called a lasagna, you were feeling the emptiness in your stomach and regretting it slightly.

Gently, you shook your girlfriend's shoulder, "Wanda?" She groaned and pulled you closer to her, thinking you just wanted cuddles, "go back to sleep, printsessa."

"But I'm hungry," you sighed. "Don't leave, you're keeping me warm," she mumbled. "Okay, do you think Steve and Bucky are dating?" you asked her.

"Probably, now please go back to sleep," she kissed the top of your head. "Do you think the first humans were scared when one of them fell asleep?" you stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Mhm," she pulled the blanket over your head to shut you up. "Hey! What was that for," you pouted, surfacing from the huge mountain of blankets on top of you. "Shut the fuck up, it's 3am," she growled, burying her face in her pillow.

"Sorry," you shuffled away from her. "No, come back, I'm sorry," she wrapped her arm around you and pulled you over to her. You nuzzled your nose into her side, inhaling her familiar scent, "I love you."

She got up and walked over to the door, "I love you too, are you coming to get some dinner or not?" You quickly jumped out of bed, "yes, wait for me!"

You ran to the kitchen, where Wanda was already making some toast for you both. "Why do we react to tickling the same way we do pain," you wondered out loud. "Ask Tony, he'll probably know," the sokovian smiled at you.

"I smell food," Bucky ran into the kitchen like a child on Christmas. "We're making food because of Clint's shit cooking," you giggled. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who hated it," he sighed in relief before getting a bowl and filling it with cereal.

After he put his milk in, he was about to take a bite when Steve ran up behind him and ate the cereal on his spoon. "Jerk," Bucky rolled his eyes. "Punk," the blonde chuckled before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Are you two dating?" you emerged from the darker part of the kitchen. "We are," Bucky smiled at his boyfriend. "Congratulations!" Wanda shouted from where she was getting nutella from the cupboards.

Bucky and Steve ate their cereal and headed back to the latter's room while you and Wanda chatted and ate your toast. You told her about what had happened in the compound while she was away on a mission but she wasn't really listening.

"Earth to Wanda? Hello?" you snapped her fingers in her face. "Marry me," she blurted out. "What?" you choked. "I'm so in love with you, it's insane. You make my life so much better, and I want to spend the rest of it with you by my side, y/n m/n l/n will you marry me?" she asked you.

"Yes!" you jumped up and hugged her tightly, crying tears of joy. "We can go get a ring tomo-" she began. "I don't need a ring, baby, I just need you," you kissed her softly. "Don't think I'm not getting you a fancy ring with Stark's money," she giggled.

"I'll be getting you one too," you laced your fingers with hers. "I love you," she kissed your hand. "I love you so much more," you looked up at her. "Impossible," she stared down at you with so much love and adoration in her eyes.

You stood on your tip-toes and kissed her, passionately. She wrapped her arms around your waist and you put yours around her neck, pulling each other closer.

She tapped the backs of your thighs and you jumped into her embrace, tangling your hands in her hair. She licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you happily granted her.

You moaned slightly into her mouth as she carried you up to your room. She gently lay you down on the bed, kissing your neck and tugging on the bottom of your shirt, asking for permission. You quickly pulled it over your head and reattached your lips to hers.

Slowly, she trailed kisses down your chest, leaving dark marks all over your skin. You moaned as she took one of your nipples in your mouth, swirling her tongue around it. She switched to the other one, giving it the same attention before kissing lower and lower down your body.

She looked up at you to make sure you were okay with this and you nodded quickly, just wanting her to fuck you. She pulled your shorts off, gently rubbing circles on your clothed clit, "you're so wet already, baby."

"Fuck," you breathed out as she pressed open mouthed kisses to your core. In one quick movement, she ripped off your underwear and attached her lips to your throbbing clit.

"Shit, Wanda, feels so good," you moaned, pulling her face closer to you by her hair. "You taste so good, printsessa," she husked in her Sokovian accent, the vibrations adding to the pleasure you were feeling.

She inserted two fingers into you, pumping them in and out at a slow pace. You bucked your hips towards her hand, trying to make her go faster. Picking up the pace, she added another finger and sucked your clit harshly, making you scream her name as you came.

Wanda kissed you deeply, making you moan as you tasted yourself. She lifted one of your thighs before sitting on top of you, rubbing her pussy on yours. "Fuck," she threw her head back in pleasure as she started grinding down on you.

Feeling overstimulated, you could feel your second orgasm building up quickly, thankfully, Wanda was close too. "Come with me baby," she moaned in your ear. Your legs shook violently under her as spots of white clouded your vision, you felt euphoric.

She got a cloth and cleaned you both up before she lay next to you, your head on her chest. "I love you, my beautiful fiancé," she kissed your temple. "I love you too, my even more beautiful fiancé," you held her hand tightly. "Nobody is as beautiful as you," she pulled the blankets over you both, before you fell into a deep sleep, content with your gorgeous wife-to-be.

a/n: i'm stuck for new ideas, please help lmao <3