Favourite Things~ Natasha

warnings: established relationship, i am in no way trying to sexualise natasha in a weird way i just like women so if you have something to say, don't <3

Team training was a rare occurrence, usually people trained in smaller groups or on their own. Sometimes, Steve would insist that you all needed to spend more time together, claiming it would improve communications for missions.

That's how you found yourself here, in the gym, at 5:30 in the morning. Huffing, you leaned your head on Natasha's shoulder, already exhausted from the walk down to the training room.

"It's okay, detka. After this we can go back to bed," she held you close to her so you wouldn't fall over from exhaustion. "Do we have to do this?" you groaned. "Sadly, yes. But it'll be fun," she enthused. "Who's side are you on?" you scowled at the assassin.

If you were anyone else, she'd have cut your head off for looking at her that way, but the russian had a soft spot for you, which infuriated her sometimes.

"Alright everyone, are you guys ready?" Steve asked the group, earning nothing but silence. "Team captains are Clint and Wanda," he told everyone. As they began to pick their teams, you prayed you would be on the same one as Natasha.

"I want Romanoff," the witch stuck her tongue out at the archer. "I'll take Banner," he counteracted. "L/n," she looked at you. This went on until you were on a team with Natasha, Wanda, Carol, Scott and Bucky. You were against Clint, Bruce, Tony, Thor, Steve and Peter.

When Steve announced you were playing dodgeball, you grimaced. This wasn't a fun game, it wasn't enjoyable in school, it wouldn't be enjoyable now. Competitiveness often resulted in things being thrown at you at an insane speed, ending up with a lot of people sitting at the side with injuries.

Natasha was quite tall compared to you, she was about 8 inches taller. You didn't mind, it just meant when you hugged her, your face couldn't quite reach her shoulder. After a while, you gave up on trying to lean your head on her and settled for just laying your face on her chest. She thought it was cute.

Due to her protective nature, she often blocked anything from hitting you during the game which you were grateful for but you wanted to return the favour. Steve threw a ball at her, and you swiftly moved in front of her to catch it. It was going a little faster than you realised and it almost collided with your face.

Quickly, she scooped you up in her arms and ran over to the side of the gym, "you can't just run in front of me like that, you could've got hit in the face." You looked up at her, "I just wanted to protect my favourite things." She smiled, "that's really- wait a minute, things?" You giggled, glancing down a little slightly making her gasp and lightly push you away from her.

"I swear you're only dating me for my tits," she huffed. You smirked and walked away, grinning when she ran up behind you and threw you over her shoulder, carrying you upstairs. You were really in for it now.

a/n: my girlfriend thinks i'm only dating her for her tits :'( she's right :)

how do you react in high pressure situations?

fairy lights or led's?

are you happy with your current friends?

how is your country doing right now regarding the pandemic?

the best person you've ever met?

a song that gives you a serotonin boost?

the most recent book you read?

the worst thing anyone has ever said to you?