*Tease~ Natasha*

word count: 1468

summary: gay gay gay

a/n: i hate this it was so awkward to write

Natasha walked out into your shared room with you and sat in your lap, straddling you. She began peppering kisses all over your face, "missed you baby." You chuckled at the ex-assassin , "you were gone for like three hours to train, honey."

"It was a long three hours," she protested. "I missed you too, but you need a shower," you smirked. Natasha stood up and you tried to follow her to join her in the shower but she pushed you back down, "not today. You have work to do."

You sighed before pulling out your laptop and opening some files Fury had sent you. You began reading them, summarising them before emailing them to Maria.

Natasha walked back into your room with her towel wrapped around her body, swaying her hips subtly. She bent over slightly to get some underwear out of the drawers, smirking to herself when she heard you clear your throat.

"I'm just gonna go get some water," you quickly got up. "Okay," the redhead shrugged. She put on some underwear and a t-shirt before getting in bed to have a nap.

You walked back in and saw your girlfriend asleep and smiled at the sight. Kissing her forehead gently, you slipped under the blankets next to her, pulling her closer to you.

A loud knocking on the door woke you both up. "What?" you groaned. "Fury is downstairs and wants to see us all, right now," Wanda shouted through the door. "We'll be down in a minute," the russian replied.

You both headed to the meeting room and took your places at the table next to each other, hoping it wouldn't last too long. During the meeting, Natasha placed her hand on your thigh, slowly moving it up as the meeting progressed.

You glared at her, warning her not to do anything, to which she ignored, smirking slightly. She teased you slightly before pulling away and pretending to pay attention to Coulson.

"Agent l/n, what did I just say?" Agent Ward asked. "Probably something stupid," you muttered. "Would you like to repeat that?" he raised an eyebrow. "No, now can you hurry up and get on with this meeting, you're boring everyone," you rolled your
eyes.

Coulson chuckled quietly, "alright, l/n. That's enough." Natasha held her hand, pressing light kisses to her knuckles occasionally. You smiled to yourself at your adorable girlfriend, content with where you were in life at the moment.

After the meeting had ended, the two of you went back upstairs to your room and decided to watch some netflix. "What about The Office?" Natasha suggested. "The Office kinda sucks," you frowned. "That's true, How I Met Your Mother?" the ginger smiled. "Always," you grinned.

Natasha sat between your legs, her head resting on your chest. Throughout the show, she kept adjusting how she was sitting, subtly grinding against you. "Can you stop moving please, it's kind of distracting," you shifted slightly.

"You're an international super spy, you don't get distracted," Natasha smirked to herself. "Even spies have a weakness, котёнок," your husked in her ear. Natasha felt herself getting slightly wet from the pet name, she had been teaching you russian and definitely wasn't regretting it, but brushed it off to see how long she could keep teasing you.

You tried to ignore the ache between your legs and focus on who was going to slap Barney this slapsgiving, but Natasha just looked to perfect in your arms and your thoughts were drifting somewhere inappropriate.

You watched as she slipped some ice from her juice into her mouth and moved so she  could kiss you. Slowly, she began to trail the ice cube down your neck, letting melt as she went further down your chest.