Freak~ Wanda and Natasha

word count: 904

summary: nat and wanda's kid goes to school for the first time and it doesn't end well...

"Hurry up moya lyubov!" Natasha called to her and Wanda's daughter from the door. It was y/n's first day at school and honestly, her mothers were more worried than she was.

Wanda placed a reassuring hand on Nat's shoulder, "she'll be fine, don't worry." Natasha smiled gratefully at her, "I'm just worried." Just then, y/n walked downstairs with her bag on her back which was much too big for her. Wanda chuckled and took it off of her to hold for her.

Natasha started to tear up, "our little baby is all grown up." Y/n huffed, "I'm not a baby anymore mom." Wanda laughed softly, "you'll always be our baby." The three of them walked out to the garage and took one of Tony's cars.

As they were about to leave, all the other avengers came running down to say goodbye and good luck. After they all shed a few tears, they let Natasha drive away, waving at y/n as if it was the last time they would ever see her.

Wanda and Natasha held both of her hands and they walked up to the school, a teacher greeting them on the way in. "Hello, I'm Mrs Atwell, what's your name?" the woman sweetly asked y/n, crouching down to be face-to-face with her.

"Y/n," she quietly whispered. "Well, that's a pretty name," Mrs Atwell smiled. "Come on, let's go inside and you can meet all the other kids," she took one of y/n's hands and they walked inside, saying goodbye to her parents.

Y/n walked in and went and sat at a chair. A small girl, with brown hair and green eyes came and sat next to her, "hi, I'm Emma."
Y/n smiled at her, "hey, I'm y/n." The young girls talked for a while doing colouring the teacher gave everyone.

At lunch, they sat together and ate sandwiches when a few boys came over to their table that looked around 9 or 10 started laughing at them. "Hey isn't that the girl that has two moms?" one of them asked. "Yeah, she's such a freak," another one replied.

Emma spoke up, "hey, she's not a freak." The boys began laughing, "ooh I'm scared." Y/n got up and punched one of them in the nose before walking away. The boy clutched his face and started to yell, "she broke my nose! She broke it!" One of the teachers called y/n over to her and told her to go to the principal's office.

Y/n waited outside the room, tears streaming down her face. After a while, Wanda and Natasha walked in and instantly ran over to her, "moya lyubov, what happened?" Y/n avoided Natasha's gaze, suddenly finding her shoes very interesting.

"Come in," the principal told them all. Wanda tried to take y/n's hand but she refused to hold it. The principal began to explain what happened and Natasha jumped out of her seat in rage, "I thought this school didn't tolerate bullying?" The principal sighed, "it wasn't really bullying."

Wanda was beginning to get angry, red wisps floating around her fingers, "I'm pretty sure someone calling our daughter a freak for having two moms is bullying."

"Your daughter broke someone's nose!" the principal yelled. Natasha and Wanda looked at their daughter proudly. Natasha patted her on the back, "that's my girl." Wanda grabbed her hand and took her outside, "I swear to god we're never coming back here ever again."

They all got in the car and went to get ice cream, Wanda waffled on about her favourite flavours and how certain flavours were seasonal, causing Nat and y/n to talk to each other telepathically about how bored they were. "Sometimes it annoys me that you got my witch genes," Wanda jokingly rolled her eyes.

On the drive home, they all sang their hearts out to the songs on the radio. When they got home, the avengers greeted y/n with smiles on their faces. "Hey kid, how was school?" Tony asked, hugging the small girl. "Bad," y/n muttered.

He pulled away and out his hands on her shoulders, "it can't have been that bad." Y/n looked down, "it was bad, bad. Like when you were watching that movie with the na-" Tony covered her mouth quickly, "nothing is that bad, honey."

Pepper frowned, "what was she gonna say?" Tony blushed, "she walked in on me and Steve watching titanic." Pepper chuckled, "her poor little eyes."

"Wait, so what happened that was so bad?" Steve asked, crouching down in front of her. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around him. "I broke someone's nose," she whispered quietly. The avengers all cheered but Steve just scowled, "I hate bullies, good on you kid." Tony smirked, "I think this calls for a party."

After that, the avengers helped her with home school. Loki taught her English, Bruce and Tony taught her Maths and Science, Steve and Bucky helped with history, Wanda and Nat fought over whether she would learn Sokovian or Russian, she decided to learn Sokovian first, much to Natasha's dismay but she promised to learn Russian when she was older. Pietro helped her with PE and Peter taught her how to use a computer.

Maybe breaking noses is a good path to take in life.

A/N: do we like these kind of stories?