Auntie Yelele~ Yelena

a/n: i absolutely hate this but lots of people requested more of the avengers kids so here you go, not proof read because i can't stand my own writing (the suggestion there was girlfriend-)

Wanda held her baby close to her chest as
y/n cried her tiny little eyes out. Her and Natasha had a mission and had to leave her with the avengers, they asked Yelena to be the main person to look after her, given that she was her aunt.

"Shh, shh, babygirl. We'll be back before you know it," Natasha cooed. "We'll give you so many cuddles and kisses when we're home, we promise," Wanda gently bounced her.

Natasha took her from the brunette's arms and kissed the top of her head, "please don't cry, you're making mama sad." Yelena walked over to them, "wow does she hate me already?"

Wanda chuckled, "come hold her, she'll calm down once she's with her 'auntie yelele' as she would say." The blonde picked her up and cradled her in her arms, instantly soothing the young girl.

"She loves me," she squealed excitedly. "Bye, y/n, your mommys love you," Natasha kissed her forehead, followed by Wanda. "Bye mommy, bye mama," y/n giggled. "Be good for Auntie Yelena," the brunette opened the door.

"Come on, let's go get some cookies," the blonde chuckled. "I love you, Auntie Yelele," y/n whispered in her ear. "I love you too, dorogoya," Yelena had to stop herself from screaming of joy.

Not much made her happy anymore, but the young girl in her arms never failed to put a smile on her face. She would protect her little niece with her entire being till the day she died, and Natasha found it adorable. "Do you want to watch a film?" she asked y/n. "Yeah," she squealed excitedly.

"Alright, let's go raid Tony's DVD stash," Yelena carried her downstairs. They ended up just finding a bunch of porn, that would be difficult to explain to Wanda and Natasha, so they just watched some of Morgan's old Barbie films.

Y/n lay her head on Yelena's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep in her embrace. The blonde was over the moon when she saw her cute little face, light snores occasionally escaping her mouth. She carried her up to bed and laid y/n on top of her, falling asleep too.

She was awoken by y/n trying to get her attention. "Yes, detka?" she sleepily asked. "Uncle Tony," she pointed at the door where Stark stood. "Agent Belova, you're needed downstairs," he walked off. "Come on, lyubov," she picked up the small girl.

Yelena carried her to the meeting room and sat her on her lap, y/n nuzzling her face into the crook of her neck. She fell back asleep just before Thor arrived. He walked in and his voice boomed around the room, "how are my favourite midgardians?"

Instantly, the team shushed him and pointed to the sleeping baby on Yelena's lap. The team would do anything to protect the mini Maximoff-Romanoff, partly because they loved her like family, and partly because they were scared of her mothers.

a/n: questions because reads are low lmao

are you looking forward to Eternals?

not a question but add yelenabemylova#9462 on discord to be added to a server where we simp about marvel women

how long have you been a marvel fan for?

are any of you authors?

fluff, smut or angst? (most votes will be the next chapter)

books or films?

tell me an interesting fact

i have had a terrible few days so please, please, please drop something positive

and if you haven't read my message board, first of all why aren't you following me /j and second of all, if i see one more person attacking me for the clint slander i am taking down this book lmao