𖠋

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

"there's nowhere i rather be, than here with you."

𖠋

➛ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

〤 this is a work of fiction. names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

〤 i do not own any images or gifs used, all rights go to their respective owners.

〤 now, there may be a lot of upsetting subjects that are either spoken or done in this book. because i don't want any of you to be triggered by anything, if you are sensitive to any of the subsequent issues, i encourage you not to read any further in this book.

➛ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

• sexual content
• mature language
• death
• depression triggers
• betrayal

〤 once more, if any of these issues or anything related to them triggers you, i wouldn't recommend reading any further in this book. you must keep in mind that if you continue reading this book after reading the warning and disobeying it, it is not my fault. as much as i would like to have you all here, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

〤 dark mode & times new roman font is recommended.

- 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𖠋