𝐯.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

true to her word, taraji spent the entire day with keziah and i, paying for every adventure keziah asked for. she's worse than my aunt when it comes to spoiling this girl. we went to the zoo, the amusement park, the aquarium, out for dinner and dessert, until keziah passed out in my arms at the table as taraji paid the check. i hold keziah as she sleeps against my chest while we wait for taraji's car.

"thank you for today and for making sure ziah had a memorable day. i'm sure it was the best day of her life and you didn't have to do that, so thank you."

"ziah is a good kid and grateful, which makes her easy to spoil. besides, this is just a taste of what a day out means with me can entail, not only for you but ziah as well."

"you're very persistent, ms. henson."

"i'm used to getting my way. it's not often i hand out offers, let alone be turned down for one."

"hm, this must be bizarre for you then."

"i'd say it's more intriguing." taraji's car comes around this time a blacked-out 2022 cadillac escalade esv. i buckle a sleeping keziah in her car seat before settling in my seat next to taraji. i give her driver my address and soon we're on our way to drop us off.

"thank you again taraji."

"you don't need to keep thanking me and i assure you i will have my pr team take care of those pictures immediately. of course, i can't control what people keep but the mass public will not know what ziah looks like." i nod, remembering all the people who took our picture or tentatively asked taraji for an autograph. she's definitely more famous than i thought.

"thank you taraji."

"you do not need to keep thanking me. give me your phone," she holds out her hand, not sparing me a glance and i slowly follow her command. i get the feeling i don't have much of an option. she takes it, quickly typing away before handing it back.

"i will send you a list of all the free properties i have available to give you an idea of where you could be. do you have any preferences?" taraji finally looks at me, those piercing brown eyes holding me in place as my mind scrambles to catch up to her question.

"u-um no, but i'm not... i mean, i have-"

"you're sexy when you're flustered. as i said, it's just to give you a clear indication of how serious i am and all that you could have if you accept. besides, today was for your daughter. i have my own adventures in store for you, kitten." taraji reaches out, tilting my chin up and tracing my bottom lip with her finger. i slightly gasp at the gentle caress, willing myself not to follow her finger like a thirsty bitch. men and women fawned and gawked over her all day. i don't want to be like one of them. though i understand the fascination and attraction.