𝐱𝐢𝐱.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

"mm, taraji," i wake up to the feeling of the best tongue i've ever experienced lapping at my core. incomparable pleasure soars through my body like liquid magma going straight down to my core. i gasp before moaning as she slips two fingers into my entrance not bothering to be gentle like last night. i remove the covers from our naked bodies and her eyes are instantly locked onto mine. she throws me a dangerous smirk, licking her lips that are dripping with my juices.

"good morning, kitten." taraji speeds up her fingers, replacing my greeting with her name.

"ahh, fuck.. shit... t-taraji, harder please," taraji's smirk goes from dangerous to cynical and it brings me implausibly closer.

"my pleasure, kitten." taraji wasted no time devouring me, not letting a single drop go to waste. as promised, her fingers pounded into me with relentlessness, hitting every spot that hurdles me closer to the edge. i raise my hips meeting every stroke she has to offer.

"si, taraji, asi." i clench around her fingers, spanish slipping from my lips, ready to explode.

"not yet," her voice is a low deep command that has me shuddering. my body obeys although i doubt i could hold on much longer. taraji, throws my leg over her shoulder driving her fingers deeper into me hitting a bundle of nerves that has me shaking.

"taraji, please, i can't hold it when you fuck me like this," my words come out as a moan. i dig my hands into her hair, driving her mouth deeper, further giving myself to the sweet torture of her pleasure.

"you're mine fantasia!" her words are sharp, not open for discussion or argument.

"yes, taraji" i didn't think last night would lead to this but i'm loving every second. i don't want this to end.

"this pussy belongs to me, your pleasure and pain is mine and mine alone. do you understand?" taraji flicks her fingers and moves up the bed so her lips hover over mine. she watches me fall apart under her touch and i pant unable to hold back any longer.

"yes taraji, please. i can't..." her free hand wraps around my sore, marked throat, tight and pulling my soul from my body. i gasp as she steals my breath in more ways than one.

"cum."

"taraji!" the juices squirt out of me at her command. i scream and shudder around her fingers as my back arches off the bed. taraji releases my neck and i gasp out a breath as i come down from the high of pleasure. she slowly retracts her fingers, hovering over me as i catch my breath. she kisses my lips a few times before standing from the bed. she struts her naked ass around to the bathroom, throwing me a smirk over her shoulder.