𝐱.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

taraji's penthouse is much like the one i stayed in, except much more spacious with a black, grey, and white aesthetic. it looks good but not very personal. i'm sure a woman like her has multiple houses and properties. keziah is going to be so upset if she finds out that i'm here without her. taraji leads me to her living room and i sit on the sofa, carefully not to mark the pristine floor and furniture. i'm sure this rug cost more than my entire wardrobe.

"would you like something to drink, fantasia? wine, soda, tea, water?" it's weird to think that taraji is hosting me. even being in her penthouse, i feel like i should be the one waiting on her.

"um, wine please." taraji leaves to get our drinks and i take the moment to check on keziah. i called kendall, three times only to get no answer. i don't even know why i tried. i call corey and he answers after a couple of rings. i can hear keziah, india, along with a movie in the background laughing and talking.

"hey, how's kezzy doing?"

"she's fine, tasia, just like when i told you an hour ago." corey says, laughing.

"first of all, we were texting and two so what? i miss my mini-me. is she being good?"

"eh, you know how she and india get together." we both chuckle because india turns keziah into a brat. it's all spa day's and "the world revolves around me" attitude because india convinces her that's true. it's cute until keziah turns into a demon child.

"well, tell india she can deal with the tantrum when i tell her no to going to have a $200 spa session." corey laughs and i spend the next few minutes talking to all three of them before keziah tells me she has to finish her nails. i shake my head as my child dismisses me, giving the phone to corey.

"damn, she told you, but how's your date going?" as he says that taraji comes back into the room carrying two glasses of red wine and a stack of papers.

"it's not a date," i mumble feeling my face heat up as taraji smirks, sipping her wine on her sofa.

"mm sure, i already know your face is red as fuck. i haven't seen you blush over something that's not a date before."

"shut up corey, you can't even see me."

"i was right wasn't i?" his laugh rings through the phone and i roll my eyes again. i grab my glass and sit on the opposite end of the sofa.

"whatever, i have to go, tell ziah i love her."

"wait, seriously fantasia, have fun. it's about time you've done something for yourself. you're not just a mama you know, it's okay to do stuff just for you. so, don't be a pussy!" corey hangs up without another word. i know he's right but he doesn't understand. this is taraji p. henson, she's not just some random woman from the bar. she's the owner of the bar.