𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

"are you sure it's okay for me to be here? i know how busy you are." the moment taraji swung the door open i was frozen. she's dressed in a burgundy, crop corset top, a ruched high slit maxi skirt, with rhinestone bow ankle strap clear high heel sandals that match her diamond accessories. she looks incredible, and breathtaking, her calves are toned showcasing just how much she works out. fuck she looks so damn sexy in her work attire. i can't believe she wants to have this deal with me. i told my aunt that taraji asked me out and was waiting for an answer. she didn't hesitate to tell me how stupid i'd be if i didn't go out with her, boss or not. "if she made the first move, then she wants you." that's what she said.

i waited a few hours and weighed the pros and cons of accepting this deal. not only for myself but for keziah. in the end, if my daughter can have better, i'll do whatever it takes for that to happen. that's why my aunt forced me out of the house and said i couldn't return until i spoke to taraji. so i caught the bus to taraji's boujee ass high-rise office, hesitantly asked the snobby receptionist where her office was, and took the pristine elevator up twenty-five floors. her assistant was surprised. i guess no one has ever approached her office without notice, but she was nice.

now here i am frozen.. again, in front of the woman who renders me speechless. she wants me.. as a business partner of course. but the idea of being able to kiss this woman is almost too much for me to fathom. and to get paid for it? keziah and i need this money. i can get her a house with a yard, even without the properties taraji offered. i can't turn down this deal. for keziah, i will throw myself to the stuck-up, entitled, rich wolves.

"of course, would you like to come?" hell yes.

"u-um, y-yes," i clear my throat and straighten up. my dress makes me feel exposed under her intense gaze. "yes, thank you." she looks pleased at my reach for confidence, giving me another boost as i step into her office. it's a lot more inviting than i expected but still as pristine as the rest of this place.

i feel as if i don't belong here like my on-sale sandals are leaving marks on the spotless floor. taraji closes the door behind us before gently grabbing my arm and leading me toward her desk. a throat clearing from her white couch draws our attention and i see an older version of taraji. she's dressed in an elegant mahogany turtleneck sleeveless satin midi dress and gold wrap up heels and her eyes are brown and piercing just like taraji's.

"ms. barrino, correct?" my eyes widen because she's addressing me. i don't even know who this woman is.

"yes ma'am."

"if you don't mind me asking what business are you in? it is not frequent that henson industries has such.. young clients." her judgment and lack of approval are clear and i can't help but shrink back under her gaze. she's two times more intimidating than taraji and now i'm second-guessing this decision. these wolves clearly have no boundaries. i mean who asks someone that, just because of my age? which she doesn't even know. taraji places a hand on my back and i instantly relax, surprisingly. her touch usually heightens my nerves rather than calming them. however, at this moment i'm grateful she's here.