𝐢𝐱.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

i walk into the restaurant, ignoring the eyes on me, the weight of not belonging heavy enough on my shoulders. i tell the hostess taraji's name and she leads me to a private table. i remind myself that appearances begin now and force my head not to drop. although i want to curl into my little shell and become invisible, i keep my chin up. taraji is at the table, seated with her legs crossed and staring at me with a look akin to pride. she watches me as i approach her eyes lazily sweeping over my figure, making my nerves go into hyperdrive. i hope the outfit is enough, seeing all the other people dressed in designer clothes more than my paycheck, i can't help but feel out of place.

"good evening ms. henson. i hope i haven't kept you waiting." i look taraji over a wave of lust covering me like a shine of sweat coating my skin. she's dressed in a brown cowl neck backless slim fit side shimmering maxi dress exposing her back and sides of her breast. a gold chain sits around her neck and a longer necklace teasingly falls in between her breast. her legs are hidden by the table but i know they're smooth and strong, likely crossed. her lip combo-coated lips tease me above her champagne glass as she takes a sip, waiting for me to sit.

right, sit down. i've just been standing here like a dumb ass.

"good evening, fantasia, please sit, we have a lot to discuss." her words are simple and professional but her tone is seductive and alluring. her striking bronze eyes command and coax me into the chair and i play with my fingers unable to stare at her in the eyes. she's intimidating and after kissing her i can't stare at her face for long without glancing at her lips. secretly wishing to feel them on mine again.

claiming me, owning me, it was exhilarating and i left feeling like i was walking on air. she's an incredible kisser probably from experience. what the hell am i thinking, i'm sure she just felt sorry for me earlier. i've been acting like i've never been touched by anyone since we've met. if it wasn't for keziah i'm sure she'd believe i was a virgin.

"you're blushing," taraji's words have my eyes snapping up to meet hers. i feel my face heat more under her attention, looking away at the most amazing view i've ever seen. it isn't enough to calm my racing heart. this is supposed to be a dinner to discuss a deal, so why does it feel like a date? the private table, fine dining restaurant, and those eyes that look like she wants to lay me across this table. her soft, dark chuckle reaches my ears and i breath out a sigh.

wow, even her laugh sounds good.

"i thought we agreed you shouldn't be nervous."

"w-we did but i don't see how i'm supposed to do that. especially.." i trail off unable to help myself as that red calls to me. on the inside, there's a bull wanting to go after my target until she's completely at my mercy. on the outside, i'm a trembling wet mess, unable to look this woman in the eye.