𝐱𝐢𝐯.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

i look in the mirror assessing my transformation. the red silk dress stands out against my dark skin and tattoos. it's loose enough to be comfortable but the fabric hugs my ass, before flowing down to the floor. the thin straps hold the fabric up across my shoulders, leaving my back completely exposed. the front is low cut, hinting at my breast. i was a bit insecure about it but the entire makeover team and my aunt assured me it was perfect. i figured it's better to take their judgment.

they have way more experience with these things. i can't remember the last time i went on a date. my pixie cut has been tamed to delicate curls. taraji sent her designer, hairstylist, makeup artist to the penthouse to help me get ready. she insisted getting ready here is the best option. i didn't argue, in fact, i didn't respond at all. i just showed up when i was supposed to and started getting prepped like a doll.

tonight is the dinner and i'm more than nervous. this could go horribly wrong. taraji and i haven't spoken since i told her i gave the contract to regina to file. then again to tell her the house and day i'd picked out. she assured me it'd all be ready after dinner and i didn't respond. i wasn't sure what to say. after my interview and regina's bomb drop, i've been professional with them both. i find them both incredibly intimidating.

dealing with stuck-up, rude, self-centered rich people is easy. they're just like the customers back at the bar. however, trying to be in the room with one dominatrix, let alone two is draining. taraji loves to tease me and toy with my emotions, while regina seems amused and fascinated by me. i stupidly asked her what taraji was like as a submissive. i tried to retract and disregard the question but it was too late. her smirk rivaled the cheshire cat and i felt exposed. not to mention, way more curious than i should be. even now images of taraji dominating me, and being dominated by regina taint my mind. i need to get a grip, i can't act off in anyway way or it'll be obvious that this is all a scam.

"i know the situation isn't ideal tasia, but you look stunning," my aunt comes behind me with an assuring smile. keziah cheers her agreement from my bed, the makeup artist went through the trouble of painting keziah's nails to help keep her still. needless to say, my daughter loved every second and now thinks this is her normal life. she even asked if they were coming back tomorrow.

"thank you," she kisses my cheek careful not to mess up my makeup. the doorbell sounds through the apartment as the team packs up their equipment. i thank them all again before taking a deep breath.

this is it. you got this fantasia. you're not doing this for you or taraji, or any of those people in that ballroom. this is for your family, so they can have better.

"i'm ready, wish me luck!" they both do, and with final kisses and goodbyes i go downstairs. i recheck myself one more time before opening the door. my mouth goes dry as i look over the elegant woman in front of me. if a dress similar to mine, taraji's red slip dress accentuates every delicious curve. the top is low cut exposing her plump breast, a touch more sinfully than mine, and she has a long slit that goes up to the top of her thigh. her straps form a halter top, leaving her back as naked as mine. she has simple diamonds that shine and her lips are a fierce red, curved into a smirk as she watches me drink her in. needless to say she looks mouthwatering.