𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 | 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𖠋

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

taraji and i return to the table after a brief stop at the bar. marai parted ways after being called away by her family and i can see people's eyes are still on taraji and i. more so now than before, i wonder if they can notice the tension between us as well. apparently, it's time for taraji's father to get some kind of award and i hope it means we're one step closer go leaving. i honestly haven't paid attention to all of the speeches and awards. i don't even know what this dinner is for. i can feel taraji's eyes on me as she sips her alcohol and talks with her family.

her body language is tense and she won't stop glancing at me. i've been talking normally, luckily there hasn't been any more questions about kendall. i assume that was taraji's doing. the tables are being cleared i take the opportunity to check on keziah. i intended to call my aunt in the bathroom, but got a bit preoccupied. i laugh at the video of keziah singing her heart out to her favorite movie. she has the stuffed animal taraji and i won for her at the amusement park. she insists on taking it everywhere she goes. i don't think twice as i tap taraji to see the video. i know she adores keziah even when i was avoiding her she still asked about my daughter. it's the sweetest thing i've ever seen.

taraji laughs watching the video, noting how i should look into getting her into a fine arts program. i love how she doesn't act like she likes my daughter. she doesn't just spoil her with pointless toys, taraji actually considers keziah's future. it's so sexy honestly and makes me want her even more. she relaxes her shoulders a bit and i look at my hand resting above her knee. i'm glad she hasn't told me to move my hand. i love the feel of her beneath my fingertips.

"i really am sorry taraji." i speak loud enough for only her to hear. there weren't any questions about where we disappeared to and i want to keep it that way. she sighs, lifting my chin so i need her gaze.

"you will tell me what happened in that hallway." fuck, her voice. she's not asking a question but giving me a demand. i shift in my seat trying to ease the tension she always seems to evoke. i like jealous taraji.

"i will, but not now." she nods, satisfied with that answer and i feel myself relaxing. i really don't like making her mad, she's intimidating enough without an attitude.

"and regina?" i bite my lip as i think about the possibility of getting lessons from the woman. she's my boss and i shouldn't think of her any way except professional but damn it i can't help it. i can't tell her about that i'm not even sure it is.

"she just gave me some advice."

"fantasia," her voice is a warning that does nothing but turn me on more. she smirks and i know my expression is giving me away but damn she sounds good. looks even better and i've been getting wound up and teased by all of these women around me. there's only so much teasing a girl can take.