Chapter 36

Warnings : this chapter is pretty heavy, just a little back story to y/n read it with caution.
-teen pregnancy
-underage sex
-underage drinking
-miscarriage

—————5th of March 2000 You sat on the toilet balling your eyes out, by now your face was red and blotchy

—————
5th of March 2000
You sat on the toilet balling your eyes out, by now your face was red and blotchy. Your breathing staggered and short. You where 16 how on earth could this be happening. You where so careful.

"You alright in there y/n?" Tony asked gently knocking on the door.

"Yeah. It's just that time of the month." You replied with the first thought you had.

"Alright kiddo, I'll leave you to it." His voice got distant.

Your lie couldn't of been further then the truth. In fact it wouldn't be that time of month for another nine months.

31st January 2000

Why where you here, you didn't know. This party was filled with people you didn't know.  Tony thought you where at a friends house, however your friend Lucy, had dragged you to this party. You'd met her in the foster system and stayed close ish friends and today she tried to force you out of your comfort zone.

"Right. Tonight y/n stark. You will become a woman! You will lose your virginity and join me on the other side of womanhood," She said and poured you and herself drink, you thought she was preaching a tone of lies. Loosing your virginity was not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. "This is for you." She pulled out a condom from the back of her Jean pocket and you quickly took it and hid it in your hand.

"What if I get pregnant?"

"You've got a Johnny that isn't going to happen!" She laughed and shouted over the music. "There a shit tones of absolute lookers in here! It's like a fucking pick a mix!" She looked around the room with awe however you looked on in disgust. There was nothing but teenage girls wearing basically their underwear and sweaty teenage boys. "Corr! You see him over there?" She pointed through the crowd to see a somewhat attractive boy wearing a snap back and sunglasses. You rolled your eyes, who wears sunglasses not only inside but in a house that's al the lights are off except spinning coloured dots. "He is. Bit of me! You come find me after you get laid!"

"What the fuck am I doing?" You muttered at watched Lucy walk off onto the crowd of people.

"Sharing a drink with me maybe?" Someone said and you turned. "Hi I'm Micheal."

"Y/n, nice to meet you." You said and sipped your drink.

"So is Lucy your friend then?" He said and nodded into the crowd of people. He wasn't bad looking, a head of spiky black hair and blue eyes. He looked like your cliche bad boy.