Chapter 14

You stood staring at the very visible and painful bruise that was on your cheek  bone causing the underneath of your right eye to also darken

You stood staring at the very visible and painful bruise that was on your cheek  bone causing the underneath of your right eye to also darken. You had put make up on it, even though it was very painful, but you could still make out there was something underneath.

You put a hoodie on and put the hod up making the bruise look like a shadow form the hood.

"Good morning everyone." you said everything the Rev room where everyone was getting ready to start their day by having breakfast or drinking coffee.

"Morning doll." Steve said drinking his coffee and looking at the newspaper in his hands.

"Morning!" Becca called out and stuffed her face full of pancakes.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, you'll choke." you said and she nodded and carried on eating.
You caught the glance Bucky sent you and locked eyes with him. His eyes where red and a little puffy along with the bags underneath, it was obvious he didn't sleep after the nightmare.

"Oh y/n when Emma's back i was thinking we could go out, me, you, Emma, Sharon, Wanda?" Nat asked.

"Sharons away for a couple weeks, she's undercover." Steve said causing Nat to nod.

"So me, you, Emma, and Wanda?"

"Maybe,I think Emma will be a little tired so maybe in a couple days?" You asked and she agreed.

You couldn't help but feel eyes on you so looking around you noticed they where bucks. It also seemed as if Tony noticed this as well, he kept looking from you to Bucky like he was trying to figure something out.

"Buck? Is everything okay?" Steve asked his friend and he nodded.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you quickly pulled it out and saw Emma had texted you.
"He's here, 7.6lb, totally healthy, totally cute. His name is Jason Alfie Marsh" Along with a photo of the new born.

"Becca look." you said smiling at the picture. "This is your little cousin, Jason." she got up on her knees after passing her breakfast to Wanda and looked at the picture.

"Awwww, he looks weird." She said looking at the photo.

"That's what baby's look like when they are born." you said.

"Oh, did I look like that?"

"Yeah, everyone did at some point." She nodded and went back to her breakfast.

"He's beautiful." Nat said after you showed her.

"Awww, I want a baby now." Wanda laughed after seeing the picture, causing Steve, vision, Bucky and Tony to all look at her with shocked expressions. "No- I- I mean I don't want to go through the process I just want a baby in the home you know?" The men shook their heads.

"We know what you mean, you got baby d
Fever." Nat laughed.

"Anyway, if someone was to have a baby it would have to be y/n." Wanda said causing you to look up from your phone.

"Yeah,no."

"Yeah, y/n when are you giving me a Niece or nephew? I'd spoil it like crazy." Tony said taking a sip of his coffee.

"When I have two legs Tony." You replied and the rooms atmosphere dropped. Steve looked up from his paper and looked at you while Bucky stiffened and shifted in his seat.

" Y/n, you do have two legs." vision said confusion written all over his face.

"I meant two real legs, having a chunk of metal for a leg isn't the biggest turn on." You said forgetting Becca was next to you.

"What does that mean?" She asked looking up at you innocently.

"Shit." You muttered and Becca quickly pointed over to Steve.

He sighed, "language". Becca giggled but quickly returned to you for an answer.

"It means, something that makes you happy." Nat said from beside you.

"Oh okay, Wanda these pancakes are turning me on."  She said and causing everyone to laugh at the girl.

***

Everyone had left to start their day but you stayed with Becca in the room as you was cleaning up.

"Y/n?" You looked up to see Bucky walking in, you hood wasn't up so he could probably notice the mark in your face.

"Hey buck, what can I do for you?" You asked and turned away to start cleaning something that wasn't facing him.

"I wanted to say thank you, generally Steve and more recently Emma, wake me when I'm in that state."

"It's no problem really."

"How did you know?" He asked walking around the kitchen island so he was closer to you.

"Becca came in to my room as I was getting ready for bed, she said you was shouting and being weird, so I just assumed they where nightmares."

You glanced at him and saw the colour drain from his face. "Did I hurt Becca?"

"No, of course not." you smiled and he sighed with relief.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Nope."

" Then why do you have a bruise?" You turned to clean something else but he stopped you from turning by putting his arm out. "On your cheek,"
You sighed and shrugged. "Did I hit you?"

"Just after you woke up, as you got away you accidentally hit me with your left hand, but I'm okay, you didn't mean to."

"I'm sorry y/n, I really am."

"It's okay Bucky, I promise. No hard feelings."

"Also, I was wondering if you could give me the number of your therapist."You looked up at him.

"Of course." you replied and pulled out your phone, so did he.

"I just need someone to talk to at times, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. Don't forget Bucky that you can talk to all of us, even me if you want, I don't bite."

"Thanks y/n, same for you. But i think it's better to talk to someone if they don't know you."

"Yeah, I get it, but in case, my doors always open, unless it's closed, then you should probably knock." He laughed and thanked you before leaving.

"Y/n, do you have a crush on Bucky?" Becca asked from beside you. You had completely forgotten that she was sitting at the island watching everything.

"What? No of course not." you replied.

"Why are you smiling then?"

"Because I'm happy."

"Oh, so buckys your turn on?"

"Something like that."