Chapter 37

It was an email

It was an email.

You opened the notification and frowned. Not this agin.

To: y/n stark
From: anonymousstark1991@gmail.com
Subject: no subject
You deserve everything you get. The starks can rot in hell.
Video attached

You thought you blocked this stalkers email, the you realised it was a new email.

You clicked on the video link and it was static for a few seconds before it played.

It took you a moment to realise what you where looking at. Security footage of some kind. Then it clicked.
The road.
December 16 1991.
7pm.

You frowned there wasn't any footage of the crash. Was this staged?

You saw your fathers car dove into shot and then you winced as you watched yous nr your parents crash.

However something else drove past you...

You frowned in confusion. No one else was on that road the night of the crash, where they?

You watched and saw a figure walk towards the car.
A sick feeling rose in your stomach. They dipped their hand into your mother's window. And stayed still for a moment.

It was too dark you couldn't see who this was.

Then they moved to your fathers side. They dragged your father out of your car.

You stared at your phone in shock, fear and confusion.

You watched, flinching vey time your father was hit. Tears where now falling from your eyes, and your breathing became hard. This wasn't an accident.

Your door was opened, and you where also pulled out. You covered your open mouth with your hand. There you was. Your leg mangled, your lifeless body being held up by your hair.

This monster raised his fist in the air. A metal fist.

This had to be staged, this wasn't real.

They didn't hit you. They put you back into the car.

You where gasping for a breath now. Yet you still watched. He grabbed something  the boot of your car. And walked up right to the camera. Before shooting it offline.

Your whole body felt weak. You slipped of your bed and let out a gut wrenching scream. One that scratched the back of your throat.