Chapter 27

Today was a new day and you where very excited

Today was a new day and you where very excited.You had decided to try and forget about your stupid crush for buck and of on a date.

That's right. You had a date.

His name is Harry, over text he hadn't showed any signs of knowing who you was so that was amazing, you could actually talk to each other and learn new things. Not that you liked to talk about yourself, but it was nice that he knew nothing about you.

"Well. Well. Well. Good morning to you." Your brother said walking into the kitchen as you danced around and cooked breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning to you too." You grinned and grabbed ahold of the entire box of eggs. "Someone's gonna have to go get some more eggs, because after this we are going to be out."

"Eggs are in the shopping list, mam." Fridays voice replied and you just nodded.

"So why are you so happy?" He stopped you from cooking and pressed a kiss to your head the went to the fridge.

"I have a date actually." You mumbled.

"A date? With who?"

"No one you know, thank the lord."

"I smell eggs and bacon!" Natasha said almost running into the kitchen.

"Y/ns cooking." Your brother said.

"Oh I'll pass then."

"Hey!" You said and through a dish cloth at her which she quickly caught. "I'm not that bad of a cook."

"I'm only kidding. Why are you cooking though?" She said sitting at the island in front of you.

"Y/n has a date." Tony said.

"A date? With who?"

"That's what I said." Tony mumbled.

"His name is Harry if you must know." You cracked one of the last eggs I ti the huge pan. "Nat can you grab- uhm.... how many of us are there?"

She quickly started to count her fingers. "Twelve... I think."

"Can you set the table then? Oh and Friday?"

"Yes mam?"

"Can you notify everyone that breakfast is being served?"

"Already done, mam."At fridays words Rhodey , Wanda and vision all came in and sat down at the table as you began to put the food onto their plates.

"Looks lovely y/n." Wanda smiled and then Steve came in followed by Sam and Bucky.

"Something smells good." Sam said and rushed to his seat.

Soon everyone was sitting down together eating breakfast. "Look at us. One big dis functional family." Wanda said.

"It's been to long since we all sat down together."Steve said and people just hummed in response