Chapter 30

To: y/n stark From: anonymousstark1216@gmail

To: y/n stark
From: anonymousstark1216@gmail.com
Subject: Cam 3
I'll make it simple for you y/n. $10,000 that's all I need. I expect it tomorrow Drop it of here. At 10pm
Picture attached.
Or I release this.
Video attached.

The video played, your phone screen showed you doing the drugs in the club bathroom, when you and the girls went out and Bucky found you.

"Bucky? That's when-" Your voice was getting caught in your throat.

"Y/n who was in that bathroom with you?" He asked calmly.

"That rose girl. I can't remember Bucky! What am I going to do. Can't we give him the money?"

"Your here because you didn't have any money. I don't think you can just hand over $10,000. And you've never asked tony for money, he's going to ask you why."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."If that got out, not only would people think America's old miracle child is completely fucked up but Tony would be beyond devastated. He found you once after a drug overdose he's going to think your like your old ways. And he won't believe you when you say that was only it.

"No one here had got that kind of money other then your brother, to be honest we are all kinda riding on his back doll." Bucky was right no one had a actual job other then being an avenger.

"What about Emma?"

"Maybe?"

***

You and Bucky did everything you could, from asking Emma to Steve and almost anyone else. You had both come up with less then one thousand.

So you swallowed your pride and walked to your brothers office, your heart pounding and your mouth beginning to dry.

"Tony?" You asked pushing the door open and knocking with one of your knuckles.

"My darling sister! How can I help." He said jokingly and closed his laptop.

"I know this is a really shitty thing to ask, but can I borrow 10,000?"

"You? y/n m/n stark? What's to borrow money from me? Your brother? Who are you? You've replaced my sister." He said the plastic pen in his mouth clinking against his teeth.

"I know I just really need the money. I'm sorry."

"You have no idea how happy this makes me."

"I'm sorry what? Your happy? Why?"

"Because you need my help, and even if it's something small, you came to me and didn't conquer it on your own," He opened his draw beside him and pulled out a check book. "Before I give this to you. I have to know one thing."