Chapter 19

The next morning you woke up with a slight sting in your head from the drink you had the night before

The next morning you woke up with a slight sting in your head from the drink you had the night before. Tony was still asleep in his office chair as you woke up.

"Tony," you mumbled sitting up. He didn't move but he did let out a light snore. "Tony...............Tony." you realised saying his name in the same tone and volume would wake him up. You quickly grabbed a pillow from the chair and threw it at him, it hit his face which quickly woke him up.

"Yes, I agree. Let's do it." He said half asleep.

"What?" You said and rubbed your eyes.

"Huh?"

"What was the 'yes I agree let's do it'?"

"Oh uhm, well sometimes I fall asleep when pepper's talking." he looked at your shocked face. "I generally say that To make it sound like I was listening......"

"That's not okay tony," You said and let out a breathily laugh. "It's smart but it's not okay, like at all."

"Well it works."

"Touché. I'm going to have a shower I'll speak to you later." You said and basically rolled of the seat.

"Yeah okay and y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean it, if you go through with it, I'll be here for you, so will pepper, and Rhodey, we all will okay?"

"Thanks tony." you turned to leave.

"Also, one more thing?" You looked at him and started to walk backwards.
"Not tell pepper that whole thing, I still plan to use it in the future."

"Okay tony."

"I mean it."

"Promise."You said and left the room.

***

You had gotten out of the shower pretty quickly and got changed into leggings and a hoodie.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Emma shouted knocking on the door as she opened it.

"You know your generally supposed to wait until the person inside replies. I could of been naked."

"Oh it's nothing I haven't seen before, listen I need your help, like serious."

"On a scale from one to holy shit someone's gonna die."

"Like a solid code blue."

"You just took two of our sayings and merged them they don't even make sense together?"

"Just come on, get some shoes on meet me by the door in five minuets, buckys keeping an eye on beck, just hurry the fuck up." If emma cussed she must seriously need advice or something.

***

You stood looking at the array of mainly pink boxes. You didn't know what to do. Glancing at Emma she also looked almost lost for words. It was like you both couldn't function.

"So.....?" You said and looked back at the boxes.

"So?" Emma replied and looked towards you.

"When was your last period?" You said making eye contact.

"Like two months ago, that's why I needed your help."

"Right okay." you both turned your attention to the boxes once more.

"We get like two?-"

"Yeah, like a uhm back up." you replied, it was like you both hadn't gone through this exact thing years before, you both didn't really now what to do.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah." she said getting quieter each time. She quickly grabbed two and you nodded and walked to the counter together.

A young girl was at the cashier maybe around seventeen. She looked at the tests and then looked up at the both of you and gave you a soft smile which you returned.

After Emma paid and you started to walk away from the girl she called out, "good luck". You looked at Emma who also shared the same look of confusion as you.

"Surely that's not something you should say to someone when they are buying a pregnancy test? Right?"Emma said once you where both outside causing you to laugh.

"Yeah, no I don't think someone should say that." you laughed together and walked to the car.

***

You both now stood in a dirty gas station toilet as Emma didn't want to do it at home. You decided to spend these anxiety filled minuets looking at the very descriptive and vivid graffiti on the questionably stained walls.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah."

"What if it's positive?" She said and you turned to look at her.

"Then we can deal with it, your not going to go through this alone, I was there with you through Becca and I'm not leaving now."

"No I now but what if it's not his?"

"What? Not who's? Bucky's?" She stayed quiet. "Emma? Who else's could it be?" You asked.

"Tielnmers." she mumbled causing you to hear basically nothing.

"Who?"

"Tyler's"

"TYLERS?!" You almost screamed. "When did you fucking Fuck Tyler?!"

"When I told you to look after Becca because my sister needed help with Jason." Your jaw dropped.

"Your kidding me? Emma. You cheated on Bucky." You said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry y/n he reached out and he wants to be in Rebecca's life again. I can't say no to that, he is her father."

"Where has he been Emma? He hasn't been her father since he left and that was before she was born. That man doesn't deserve to be that absolute angels father. I mean fuck, Emma Bucky Deserves to be her father more then that Cunt!"

"Don't you think I know!" She shouted and sighed. "I messed up, really Fucking badly. I think I love Bucky, but I don't think I ever lost those feeling I had for Tyler."

You was about to speak but the timer rang out from your phone filling the meter long room. Both your faces dropped and softened, like you hadn't been shouting only seconds before.

You both looked down at the grimy sink and Emma picked up the stick.

"Y/n?" She said and looked back up to you.

You just stared at her not knowing what to say.