Chapter 1: The Beginning

Life as you knew it was simple, a little lonely but it was normal, considering being the youngest of  the infamous stark family

Life as you knew it was simple, a little lonely but it was normal, considering being the youngest of  the infamous stark family. Most days followed the same routine,which got boring sometimes.

Due to your fathers job you had to travel a lot, meaning you had been almost all around the word at the  age of seven. That's why you didn't think anything of the trip you had to take on the 16th of December,1991.

Most days before that one, where blurry from the young age you was, but that day you could remember so vividly.

You can remember sitting on the floor In front of your older brother drawing. It was a crayon picture of you,Tony, your mum and your dad.

"That's beautiful y/n" Your best friend and older brother said and took it from your hands after yawning. "Look" He picked up a pen up from the small table and wrote your name, age and the date on the back. He took your small hand and helped you off the floor. "Let's put it on here, then we can see it everyday" He said sticking the drawing to the fridge door using magnets.

"That's lovely isn't it howard" Your mother said smiling after getting up from playing the piano.

"Hmm? Yeah" Your dad mumbled not looking up from what ever he was doing.

"Why can't I stay here with Tony?" You asked.

"Because your not old enough dear, we'll be back Monday" Your mum said causing you to pout  and your brother to ruffle your hair.

"Y/n go get your bags." Your dad said sternly and you nodded then skipped to your bedroom. You had a small pink bag filled with a couple toys and clothes ready for the couple days you'd be away.

As you came back into the room your mum was kissing Tony's cheek, his pained expression caused you to frown."Y/n, come here and give me a hug" he said smiling and bending down.

"Don't be sad" you whispered kissing his cheek and hugging him, which he returned with a even tighter hug.

"Love you y/n"

"Love you too" you replied and he stood back up.

"I Love you dad"Your dad didn't reply to tony but your mum picked up your hand and you quickly blew a kiss to your brother before getting to the door.

***

When you got into that car you was upset and angry, you hated being away from Tony especially for a couple days. It wasn't like you got to see him every day because he was always abroad studying, meaning he only came home for the holidays.He was your only friend, your mother always said that 'being howard starks daughter was sometimes unsafe meaning you would have to be homeschooled until you would be old enough to go to school safely.