Chapter 29

"That was

"That was.........." Bucky said laying beside you with his arm wrapped around your shoulder, your head laying on his bare chest.

"Amazing." You replied out of breath.

"I was going to say magical," He said running his fingers through your hair. "I don't know why we didn't do it earlier."

"Because you hated me."

"I didn't hate you, I just liked you so much I got scared."

"What do we tell everyone? What do I tell Emma?"You said sitting up so you could look at him and he did the same.

"We don't tell them anything, it's not their business."

"But Emma's your ex, and my best friend. Am I not back stabbing her right now? I have to talk to her."

"Let's not talk about her now y/n, lets just relax. I don't like seeing my girlfriend stressing over things we can deal with later." He said smirking and laying back down.

"Girlfriend?" He nodded.

"If it's okay with you?"

"Of course it is , but I think my boyfriend had some issues I have to attend to." You smirked and crawled on top of him.

"Again?" He said as you bent down and pressed gentle kisses on the scars on his arm. You hummed a reply and he somehow flipped you so he was on top. "Don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow." He said laughing.

***

"Y/n, wake up." Bucky said kissing your temple.

"Huh?"

"Wake up doll." You slowly sat up and saw Bucky was almost dressed.

"Where are you going?" As he put his shirt on you noticed the hickeys you had left on his chest.

"Steve's making me go train with him."

"Can't you stay here for a bit longer?"He sighed and kissed your lips before shaking his head. "Then I'm wearing your clothes."You quickly chucked on one of buckys shirts which was beside you and stood up feeling the soreness in between your legs. You looked over at him and saw his smirk. You rolled your eyes and laughed.

"I have to go and you have to sort out those." He said waving his finger at your neck.

You shook your head and rushed to the bathroom,
You moved your head and revealed the multiple hickeys he left you. "Bucky Barnes!" You said and went back into his bedroom.

"I'm just going to say you look beautiful In my clothes."

"How do I cover these!" You pouted.

"I don't know, but have fun." He gave you warm hug and kissed the top of your head. He left the room as you started to gather all of your clothes. You'd think taking all of your items of clothing back to your room would be easy right? Wrong!

You grabbed most of the items and made sure no one was in the hall. As you ran across the hall you dropped both your socks and leggings. You quickly grabbed them and closed your bedroom door behind you.

You looked at all the clothes and realised one item was missing. Your bra. You went into buckys room and it was nowhere to be seen.

It wasn't in the bathroom, on the floor, or on his bed,by his books or on the door. You heard his bedroom door open and you froze. You quickly grabbed the first thing you saw on his end table.

"Hey Bucky you r- y/n?"

"Steve! Hi! W-whatcha doing?"

"I came to see if Bucky was ready to train? But I see he's not here, what are you doing?"

"I was looking for this." You said revealing the object you grabbed.

"Buckys hairbrush?"

"Yup. That's what I needed." You said gently smacking the hairbrush against your hand.

Steve stepped closer to you and reached behind you. "You didn't need this?" He said taking your bra off the lampshade behind you.

"Uhm no?"

He erupted with laughter and passed you your bra. "Bucky already told me. Plus your wearing his top," He said and walked out of the room leaving you confused and panicked.

"Okay. What the fuck." You mumbled to yourself and left his room.

***

You quickly took a shower and got dressed, you laid down on you bed and checked the time on your phone to see you had an email.

Who even uses email?

You clicked on the notification and slowly read it.

To: y/n stark
From: anonymousstark1216@gmail.com
Subject: 7:02
I don't forget y/n stark.

It was a threat, or at least something that comes before a threat.

Do I respond?
What will happen if I ignore it?

"Hey doll, I'm back I'm just gonna go have a shower- you okay?" Bucky said seeing laying down looking at your phone.

"Uh yeah," You mumbled snot really paying attention. "I got this email and I don't know what it means."

"Let me see it doll," he looked at your phone and pulled the same expression. "Do you know who sent it?"

"No. It's probably nothing right? Just like some teenager being bored or something?"

"What if it's not?"

"I don't know, we'll have to wait to see if they reply."

***

It was now 9:10pm and Bucky and you sat cuddled watching friends. You felt your phone vibrate. "Uh bucky?"

"Yeah?"

"We have an issue, A really really big issue." He sat up and you passed him your phone.

He didn't say anything after reading the email and only looked up at you worry over his features.