Chapter 4

It was now evening and you Emma and beck was all sitting in your pjs

It was now evening and you Emma and beck was all sitting in your pjs. You was reading, Rebecca was watching princess and the frog and Emma was on her phone.

"I swear you have read that book a hundred times" Emma said looking up from her phone.

"I probably have, I love this book. Probably the only book worth re reading" You smiled and turned the book to look at the front cover.

"Y/n maybe you should buy a new copy, that spine looks more wrinkled then me when I fell asleep in the bath" Emma said and giggled causing you to smile.

"Oh I almost forgot, Tony's invited all of us to a party" Emma's face lit up with excitement, she loved your brothers party's, mainly because steve would be there. Emma has a small obvious crush on the old man and she has since 2012 when they met.

"When?"

"This Friday"

"Oh, I'm supposed to be visiting my parents this Friday" Emma's parents lived in Philadelphia so when she would go and see them, she would stay there for a couple days. Even though Philadelphia wasn't that far away she wanted her visits so actually be worth the drive. "I suppose I could go the next day"

"It's up to you, tony said we could stay there for the night, so you could take your stuff there, and go straight to your parents from his"

"So can beck come?"

"Yeah" she nodded and looked back down to her phone. You had realised how strangely quiet it was. Tapping Emma's leg with your foot she looked up, and saw you pointing over at the child's pink armchair. "Look"

Becca was curled up fast asleep clutching her teddy bear, Mr Rufus. You didn't know why she called him Mr Rufus but it was fitting for a bear with small black glasses and a yellow bow tie.

"I'm going to head to bed, I'll take her in." You said and stood up.

"Okay, good night hun" Emma said turning of the tv as you scooped up the seven year old and carried her to her room. You softly kissed the top of her head and whispered goodnight before walking across the hall to your room.

Sitting on the corner of your bed you sighed and took the sleeping pill along with the water that was in your night table.

Moving your covers to get into bed you heard something Russel beside you. You quickly found a piece of paper.

To say you was confused was an understatement. Unfolding it you saw that it was a drawing that Becca had done at some point. It was  four people standing side by side with the labels, mummy, y/n, Becca, and  Bucky. You didn't know who bucky was but she drew you all holding hands with large, goofy, red smiles. Assuming he was her imaginary friendYou put the picture on the table beside you and laid down. You hadn't notice your eyes water until the warm tears fell down your cheeks.

You wanted nothing more then to have a family, children, a husband. Not even a husband just someone you could hug, someone to cuddle with at night after a nightmare. Someone to laugh with. Someone to cry with. Someone to steal clothes from and pretend you didn't realise. You wished somebody knew what it was like.

***

You woke up to the feeling of something jumping up and down on your bed while giggling. "Auntie y/nnnnnnn" Opening your eyes, you watched at Becca collapsed next to you out of breath. She placed her hands on your face and smooshed your cheeks together all while laughing uncontrollably. You quickly sat up causing her to fall and you attacked her sides with tickles.

"M-m-mummy! Help! Help" she shouted and screamed as you carried on tickling her. Emma walked in and saw what you was doing and pulled out her phone that was in her pocket. She held it up to you both and started giggling.

"Hey!" You gasped seeing her. Becca was panting out of breath while letting out smaller laughs as she went limp and stared up at the ceiling.

You smiled and got out of your bed to walk up to Emma who was still filming. "Put that phone down or I'll tackle you" You said trying to be serious but you couldn't help but let out a toothy grin.

"You won't" Emma said and you quickly lunged into her waist and started to tickle her sides.

"Becca! Quickly! Help me get mummy!" You shouted causing her to scramble of the bed and attack her mum as well. By now the phone had landed away from Emma and you all just sat in the ground out of breath laughing.

"Well that's one way to start the day" you breathed out. Emma day up and pushed herself against the wardrobe. "Delete that video" you laughed as she reached for her phone.

"You know what? I don't think I will" she said smirking at you.

"Mummy said we could go shopping to get me a dress for the party!" Becca smiled and sat herself in between you and Emma.

"Sure, when do you want to go and I'll get ready"