2

Date created: 03/24/21

Date Finished: 03/25/21

Author's Notes: Alright, no more lollygagging, time for us to get to the main content-

Warnings: Possible triggering scenes such as violence, gore, death, and abuse...

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

After staying the night at the village, healing what she could of crops and offering coins to purchase livestock from neighboring towns, Sorano believed was time to continue her duty.  She bid her farewells to the villages and promised that she would visit again.

She wished she could have stayed longer to continue to help the people, but they should be safe with her curse energy present. There are others in just as much need of her assistance. At least these people had a second chance of normalcy.

Sorano wandered the roads of Japan once more, stopping at any villages she came upon. To her surprise, it seem this region was peaceful. She had not seen or heard of a curse yet. The sorcerors here were kind enough to keep the curses under control. So with no curses to kill, Sorano decided to spend a day in the current village she was in.

The village was more wealthier then most others she came across. Maybe because this was acting as a small base for the sorcerors. A few wealthy men resided here as well.

But it was similar to the capital. The residents were rude and snubby unless you had any value to them. Sorano frowned as she walked through the village's center, where they held their markets. She watched as a homeless woman begged a man for a bit of food to feed her starving child. As usual the man pushed her away and continued on.

Sorano despised humans like that, if there wasn't so many people around. She would have taught the man a valuable lesson for turning away a begging mother. She couldn't imagine if it was her.

Sorano glanced around until she found a food stand, gladly walking over and purchased some fruits and vegetables. Her eyes wondered to the stand beside to see variety of breads. She proceeded to purchase some loaves before she saw a butcher.

Let's just say that even she had a shopping addiction. Buy the time she was finished. Her arms were full of baskets containing food and clothes. Luckily the woman was still in sight.

"Excuse me!" Sorano paced over to the woman before she could leave. The woman turned her head to see her. Confusion plastered on her face.

"Y-Yes ma'am?" She mumbled out. Even more confused when she realized that Sorano was speaking to her.

"I couldn't help but to over hear you asking for food for your child...people can be so cruel. So I wish to give you this" She said as she held the baskets out.

The woman's eyes widened, Sorano didn't even know it was possible for the eye to grow so wide.

"A-All that?" She asked wary. For a long time she had worked and even begged only to recicve scraps. But this lady just handing her tons of food?

Sorano quickly nodded her head, giving her a rensuring smile as she placed the bags in her arms. Proving that they are meant for her and her child.

The woman weakly looked down, seeing the large variety of foods. Even fresh clothes and a...coin bag?

"I cannot accept this! This is to much! I-I-"

"Please...I know the world and it's people are cruel. You have a child....I once had a child. I know the pain of watching them suffer. Please accept it. I wish the best for your child"