23

Date created: 12/28/21

Date Finished: 12/28/21

Author's Notes: I am so sorry for such a long wait for an update. Life sucks terribly T~T. I completely forgot about writing due work and working on a small business I'm trying to create for a while. But finally got around to writing! I cannot promise faster updates, but I'll be sure to update as often as I can!.

Warnings: None

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Days had passed since Sorano had returned to the temple. She spent many hours of the night standing in front of the temple doors, protecting the remaining residents of the village she built. As she waited for the danger to present itself, her mind spun with thoughts. Was her presence that potent to curses? To the point where they would target this village when she was gone? Or was it possibly Sukuna's presence? Whatever the reason was, she swore to end this useless cruelty.

She had already excoriated many curses within the few days she had been here. The numbers were lessening by the day, but she knew more would come until her presence was known once more.

The sun was starting to set, the shadows of the nearby mountains consuming the village. Her people made their way inside, shutting any window and door. Just for safety precaution until the problem has been solved.

Sorano stood still as a statue, a frown tugging at her lips as the presence of a curse entered her sensual radar when the night had fallen entirely. It was drawing closer at a fast speed. 'Have these curses not learned their lesson?' A weak curse this one was. She almost scoffed at its stupidity to challenge her. She didn't bother to confront it, she would allow it to come to her, and its foolishness led it straight to her.

It was a hideous thing, as if its flesh was rotting from its bones. One of its eyes popped out of its skull. The scent of hatred and anger covered the disgusting body. This curse must have been born from the negative emotions of humans, much like many other curses she had destroyed.

The curse dared to approach her, with its goo-covered claws raised into the air as it was ready to strike her. Her nostrils flared with anger at the thought of this curse being beyond foolish. So far into its desire to kill that it could sense her power or even Sukuna's scent on her.

"Disgusting," She mumbled as blue tongues of flames radiated from her body, stretching out for its prey. "You will suffer for not only threatening my people...but for also daring to approach me, your queen" She nearly growled the last few words of her sentence. A slight smirk pulled at her lips as her flames wrapped around the file creature, burning its flesh as it contracted around it. Ugly grunts and squeals escaped from the curse, struggling to escape.

Sadly she could understand it, hearing it beg to be released with its inhumane voice. But it only angered her further. "Spare you? Like have you and the other disgusting curses spared these innocent people? You have lost your mind!"

Out of rage, she plunged her hand through the curse's chest. It's slimy purple blood spilling down her arm, staining the sleeves of her kimono. But she did not care at that moment. She wanted to get rid of this curse. The pain howled, bringing her a strange satisfaction. A couple of seconds passed before she pulled her hand off its body, causing more of the sicking blood to spill onto her and the marbled floors.