17

Date created: 04/23/21

Date Finished: 04/23/21

Author's Notes: Guys, these last couple of chapters- I'm surprised I'm able to finish them quickly.  Honestly, I try to work on these at work whenever I have breaks or simply hideout.  Shhh, don't tell on me.  I should work on my other stories, but this one got me in good 😫 Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying it!.

Warnings: Mentions of adult content, like the touchy touch. 👀

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Sukuna left the room in a rage. He didn't know the reason either... Was it her words? Her logic? Was it the fact he made her cry? The feelings he was suddenly feeling? Or all of them? He was confused. He was feeling emotions that he did not recognize,  emotions that he killed long ago. But being around her made his heart stir. She made him feel.

"Master, you seem ill," his loyal and faithful servant spoke as he entered the main hall of his temple,  bowing to him as he passed by.  Sukuna sat upon his throne,  laying his head on his fist as he glared at nothing.

"I presume... The reunion did not go well?"

Sukuna growled as he slammed a fist onto the arm of the throne. Creating a loud echo in the empty hall. 

"No. She is the same as before,  so full of kindness and light! It pisses me off when humans have done nothing but betray her over and over! She is so attached to these filthy mortals that she feels the same as them."

It did upset him that she was still as caring as ever... How? How many times has she been hurt? Physically and mentally.  Why does she continue to help them, knowing they'll stab her in the back? How much will it take for her to understand that? Despite all the pain and wrong she has been through... She was still quite innocent.

"I have no words, master.  I, too, do not understand.  But possibly make her see? The humans may have her blinded with their selfish intentions... I could gather evidence if you would like"

Sukuna hummed,  lost in thought over his servant's words.  He was right... She was blinded,  blinded to see the fake goodness people held.  Maybe he should make her realize that they are just using her.

"Yes, go do that.  Start with her village then any other she had a close relation to.  I expect much."

The white-haired male bowed his head he gave a small nod.  "Yes, my lord,  I shall return with much evidence." He then left the temple,  leaving Sukuna alone to collect his thoughts. 

But soon, he found himself staring down at the hand he touched her with.  Despite him just touching her wrist,  her skin felt so soft against his callused hand.  Her body seems so small under his and in his arms.  Oh, how he wished now that he stayed there longer. 

He was already longing to feel her in his arms again,  having his arms wrapped around her as he protected her from the world. To hold her close and feel her warmth sink into him.  Being sure that she felt safe. 

How now he wished he could feel more of her soft skin. Thinking of his hands slowly trailing down her body,  tracing each and every curve of her body. He couldn't help but imagine what her reactions would be and how her voice would sound as he careless her. 

He should think of such things as the woman who brought him up as a child.  But now that he was grown,  he couldn't help to notice her in ways no child could ever.  He ways felt a connection with her,  more than a mother, as he grew.  Now he knows that he was... In love?