🍋 20 🍋

Date created: 06/17/21

Date Finished: 06/19/21

Author's Notes: Ahh, I have slacked in updating again. I'm sorry, guys, college graduating and work had me busy the past month. Maybe now, since things have slowed down, I can update more! Anyways- Much more smexy scenes in this chapter, and it may be shorter.

Warnings: Adult content, you know what the lemon stands for.

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Sorano had never felt such sensations in her long life. She didn't believe even her past husband made her feel this way in their intimate moments.

Sukuna had her filled to the rim with his meaty cocks. In the beginning, he only dared to fill her cunt with one. Allowing her more petite figure to adjust to his abnormal size, the tongue sipping through the mouth on his stomach, smoothing the aching feeling.

But the kindness didn't last long as he grew impatient. He thrust his length deeply into her, reaching places inside that should have been impossible to touch. But never the less, she loved it. Her walls clamped onto him, daring not to let him out. Demanding he pleased her more.

And he did just that, if not more. He began with fucking her cunt ruthlessly as his stomach tongue tortured her clip, causing her body to tremble in his hold. Her body arched against his, nails digging into his shoulders as he continued his fierce love.

She thought this was a pleasurable haven. Nothing could be better than this. That was until he slowed down, only to roughly slam his second cock into her tight arse.

She released another scream if she wasn't soaked in her juices, his saliva, and the water around them. She was sure she would have been ripped apart. But luck was on her side this time around. She threw her head back to release a long groan. Her eyes threatening to roll back

She thought she was full before, but she was wrong. For now, she was completely full. She could feel both of his large cocks inside her. You could even see the bulge from her stomach.

Sukuna only smirked down at her stomach. So much pride building in his chest that his love was taking him so well. No mere human would have lived through this. Not with both, luckily his love was a curse just like him, a powerful curse that would allow him to complete satisfy himself and her as well finally. He was going to show her the world of pleasure she has missed out on. He was going to ruin her innocence and have her depend on him for pleasure... Or everything.

He groaned from the sensation of her gummy muscles squeezing him. Her body was begging for him to fuck. To fuck until he destroyed her. The expressions she showed only fueled his intimate desires. Oh, how he wanted to ruin her so badly. Have her crying and screaming out for him. Begging him to give her more until she couldn't take anymore.

He could not hold back anymore. With both of his cocks sheltered inside her, he lost all control and did just as he promised. He ruined her.

~

Sorano's eyes slowly opened to the sounds of birds chirping. Her body was so stiff as she moved to stretch. In fact, she couldn't even feel her legs. She went to sit up but stopped by a set of large arms wrapped around her.

The black markings gave away who held her down. The memories of last night flashing in her mind. She was still shocked by what happened.

She never felt this happy before. Her body felt so refreshed despite the soreness. She felt... So alive?