4

Date created: 03/26/21

Date Finished: 03/26/21

Author's Notes: This chapter may seem all over the place. You know how hard it is to take a badass villain and making them an innocent child? STRUGGLES- But anyway- this chapter will be in little Sukuna's pov for the most part.

Warnings: None

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Ryomen Sukuna may be young and outgoing, but he was very intelligent and observant. His mother may have tried to hide their struggle from him, making things seem as if they are fine. But he knew different.

He knew that his father died during a mission. He saw his mother crying in her room, clinging to the letter a raven sent. He knew that people were outcasting them because she was a widow now, how they believe his father was weak. He knew that people have cursed and shamed them.

He knew that no one allowed his mother to work due to this, causing them to be forced from their home. He knew everything and felt hurt that his mother tried to hide it from him. He may only be 8 years old. But he had a good understanding of the world.

For the past year, his mother would be gone most of the day to look for food or anything they needed. Leaving him alone in the old farmhouse they claimed as home. It was not the best...but it was something.

He would often try to help his mother in any way he could. Rather it was going outside to forge or anything edible or trying to make the house better.

Often..his mother was not able to find but scrapes for food. She always made sure he ate, even if it meant she would go hungry. She always made sure he was first in anything.

Sukuna hated it. He hated the people for doing this to them. He hated how his mother would cry at night when she believed he was asleep. He hated that they now had to huddle together at night for warmth. Only a small blanket to keep the warmth in. He hated how they had to savage for food.  He hated it all...

That was until one day. His mother brought home a lady.

Sukuna was in the back, working on a wooden sword he carved from a stick until he heard his mother walk in..and a new voice? He was curious about who the newcomer was. Stepping out and walking into the "living" area.

Sukuna could not see her face, for she wore a hood. But her presence felt welcoming until most others he met. She was sitting down beside his mother, talking. He didn't pay much attention to what was being said. He was just happy his mother returned.

He rushed over towards them and jumped in his mother's arms. Hugging her until he caught a glimpse of the woman again, asking who she was. He has never seen her before, not even in the village.

"This is Sorano, Ryomen. She was very kind to me and gave us these wonderful things."

Sukuna did not pay attention to the last sentence. He got up from his mother's lap and walked over to the lady. Smiling at her as he stood tall.

"Hello! I'm Ryomen Sukuna! You can call me Ryomen or Ryo like mama!
I'm going to be a great sorcerer like my father!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ryomen. I'm sure you will become a fine sorcerer when you grow up". She said but then flinched when he went to touch her hood, he was curious about what she looked like. All he could see was the white strains of hair that hung from under the hood.