🍋 19 🍋

Date created: 04/27/21

Date Finished: 04/28/21

Author's Notes: I know the pictures I use are Sukuna x boy characters.  I just put them there to show hints of how he is treating or holding the main character- plus, aren't they smexy pics thou 👀.  Also,  I've seen people place the lemon emoji in chapter tilted to warning of sexual content. I believe I'm going to start doing that as well. 

Warnings: Mentions of death and Gore,  adult content such as TOUCHY Touch. Ahem, sexual interactions and sex,  things like that-.

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Sorano sat in the tub alone,  almost in a curled-up position as she hugged herself.  Just moments ago, Sukuna had kissed her... And she kissed him back after the effects of shock evaporated from her, which lead to a more intense kiss. 

Sukuna hands held her face to his before slowly trailing down her neck. Purposely dragging the tips of his claws over her soft skin. 

Her being bare in the tub did not help the burning sensation that grew in her.  Sukuna knew what he was doing to her. She felt that wicked smirk as a gasp escaped her when his hand was so close to her breast.  Sorano was drowning in the feeling until suddenly Uraume rushed into the bathroom. Cause the two to quickly separate.

Sorano blushing and staring as if she was a doe and Sukuna... Staring as if he was a furious lion.

"You better have something important to say or ill-"

"I'm sorry, master,  but sorcerers are gathering outside for the return of lady Sorano. They wish to kill you," the white-haired male said quickly before Sukuna could unleash his rage.

This only earned an annoyed groan from the king, rubbing a hand over his face before he glanced back towards her.

"Don't think this is over, my Queen," he said as he stood up,  sending her a knowing smirk before he left.  Uraume following close behind. 

And now,  Sorano was internally freaking out,  meaning her stomach felt as if there was a ton of fluttering butterflied inside from the way he called her his queen. What was he doing to her? she doesn't even remember feeling like this when she met her past husband. Her body was carving for him,  disappointed that they were stopped so soon.  Why was she feeling like this all of a sudden?

~

Sukuna was furious about having his time with Sorano disrupted. He was ready to eat her alive.  Her lips tasted just as he imagined many times.  He held her in his hands as he ravished her mouth. Oh, how his hand was itching to feel her plump breasts, to squeeze the flesh.

He was surprised when she gave in so easily. He admits he was a bit fast, rushing too much.  But seeing her lay bare in his tub, seeing those oceanic eyes look up at him. He couldn't hold back any longer.  The fact that she enjoyed it brought him great need. 

She was his for the taking,  she was his Queen, and he would be the king who protects her from the world as he promised as a child. He was now strong enough to live up to it.

He made his way outside of the temple, growling furiously at the sight of the sorcerers.  There was at least ten or more,  nothing that he couldn't handle. The fact that they thought this was enough to stop him? When had he burned down whole villages and armies? What a joke and insult to him.