18

Date created: 04/24/21

Date Finished: 04/27/21

Author's Notes: I may be rushing the relationship a bit-

Warnings: Mentions of fluff scenes. Like soft touchy touch-.

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

It had been a few days since Sorano have been in Sukuna's temple. The news of her supposed "kidnapping" has spread all through Japan like a wildfire. Along with that, The mighty white dragon has been stain by the hands of the king of curses. The king of curses has taken her prisoner. The rumors go on...

Sorano didn't know how to feel about them... humans tend to believe anything they hear and have a terrible habit of creating unnecessary scenes. But she could feel the panic in the breeze from such.

Since she's been here, Sukuna had been nothing but kind to her. Though most of the time, she was alone in the temple. She doesn't know what he does during the day if she had to guess...creating chaos. But he was always home right before sunset.

He claimed that anything here was just as much as hers, that she was free to anything she wanted. Just ask, he would say, and it would be granted. His lovely servant was just as kind to her, who she learned was Uraume...but she did not like how he was so....respectful? So Formal? Often calling her master. She never believed in servitude. She wanted her people to feel as high as her...she personally made a goal to make Uraume act himself around her.

But today, there were some unexpected visitors at the temple. Scents that she did not recognize but knew they were human.

She was currently in a spare room, reading away from the books sukuna possessed. When the scents caught her attention, she placed the book back in its rightful spot and stood. She has been told that Sukuna also has groups following him, who worship him for his strength. Worship him as means for revenge on others. They worship him for his cruel services.

Sorano swiftly made her way to the main hall to see there stood five men waiting. Each carrying a wealthy-looking chest.

When her presence was noticed, the men turned their heads to her. Almost frowning at the sight of her.

"May I help you?" She asked, tilting her head at the frowns they gave her.

"Where is lord Sukuna?" One had asked, the only one who didn't seem upset by her.

"I'm sorry, he is away at the moment. I could rely a message when he returns?" She said softly, giving the men a soft smile until one of them grunted loudly.

"Another one of his little whores who thinks she runs the place. What a waste of time!"

"Oi, don't be cruel to this kind woman. Lord Suluna is not here. We can-"

Sorano was shocked at his words...these men but one were so rude, and for what? And they dare call her a whole? She would never stoop so low...

Before the kind man could speak any further, blood was splattered on the floor, and the rude man's head dropped...

Sorana gasped as the head rolled towards her, slowly looking up to see Sukuna standing there behind, his clawed fingers bent as if he used them to cut the man's head off... His eyes were blazing with anger as his four eyes traveled to the other men.