7

Date created: 03/31/21

Date Finished: 04/03/21

Author's Notes: Now, here is where things will start coming together. It may still be slow. But this is the beginning of Sukuna's...you know. **IN MERMAN'S VOICE**  EVVVIILLL.

Also, this chapter will be in different povs. Mainly Sorano's and kid Sukuna's.

Warnings: Very graphic scenes such as blood and gore. Mentions of violence, abuse, and swearing.

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Sukuna's eyes opened when he heard the sounds of footsteps. He thought it would have been Sorano doing her regular duties in the dead of night. But this time... It was multiple. Too many to be his mother and Sorano together. There were also hushed voices outside.

He was confused. What was going on? Was he dreaming? Yes, that must be it... He was dreaming. But his thoughts were proven wrong when the front door was thrown open.

"Oi thief! I know you're in here!" A deep voice yelled.

Sukuna jumped from his bed and rushed towards the door. He heard his mother walk out of her room that was next to his. He cracked the door open to peer outside. His mother walked towards the men that uninviting came inside their home. Why would they be there so late?

"What is the meaning of this? Thief, you say?" His mother questioned, her voice laced with confusion. Yes... What did they mean? Had his mother never stolen anything? Where would they even come up with such a thing?

"Don't play dumb with us bitch! We know you stole those clothes from a visitor a month back!" The man snapped, raising his hand, and slapped his mother.

She fell to the floor, placing a hand on her now bruised cheek. Sukuna wanted to rush to her side. But she looked over at him. Seeing his peeking eyes, and shook her head as a sign to stay there.

"I don't know what you mean...they were given to me," she whimpered, slowly getting back to her feet only to be slapped down again by the man.

An older woman stepped from around the men, glaring harshly. "Lies, I remember the lady who bought them very well. An exquisite and noble lady who paid many coins for it. There is no possible way she would have handed over such things to a filthy scum. To a traitorous whore at that!" She snapped.

"You lying whore! No one would be so stupid to give you fine-quality clothing. You stole them! Admit it bitch! Where's the lady? You killed her too, didn't you!" This time, the man grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet by her hair.

His mother sobbed, begging for the man to release her, that she was not a thief nor a murderer. That Sorano was kind enough to help her. But they would not listen to her.

'Where is Sorano? She could tell them the truth!?' Sukuna wondered she wasn't here... She must be outside somewhere. He thought of sneaking out the window. But before he could commence with his idea. He heard more yelling and scoffing, the voices getting fainter then there was a sobbing scream.

Sukuna peeked through the crack of his door once more. Didn't he see anyone in the house? They had dragged her outside? He carefully stepped out of his room. The living room was a mess... Chairs and items littering the floor. He walked towards the front door..peeking around the corner to only see that his mother was lying on the ground...a red liquid pooling around her.