9

Date created: 04/08/21

Date Finished: 04/11/21

Author's Notes: In this chapter, there will be many time skips, which may seem rushed. I don't want to bore you guys with little details-.

Warnings: Some mentions of violence.

⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊ *
┊┊🔥
┊☆ °

🔥

Sorano had helped Sukuna bury his mother after their embrace. He was glad that Sorano felt better about herself and that his mother was now forever resting peacefully.

A part of him was angry, angry at the villagers, at the world for taking his mother away in such away. Another part of his was sad that he no longer had his mother with him, that he no longer will hear her voice or feel her warmth. He had no other family besides Sorano. But most of all, he was happy. His mother had escaped the cruel world, and Sorano was by his side.

The very next day, Sorano had taken him to the village. They acted so calmly and kind towards her. But their expressions turned to disgust at the sight of him, whispering ill things about him. Sorano was quick to kill them in front of the others before burning the village's rest to the ground. Sukuna was glad of it, asking that she make sure they knew of the sins they committed before they die. Which she gladly did for him.

After then, they stayed at their home for a few days. Those days were Sorano finally told him everything about her. How curses killed her family, how she discovered jujutsu and curse energy, how she became a curse herself, and her journeys to help those that sorcerors failed to help.

Her story had touched his heart. She, too, had been through so much, yet still held since kindness. She wanted to change the logic of the world. He wanted to help her with that. He strived to be like her. With that, he asked if they could travel as she did before.

He had no idea how long its been since that day. Months? Years? Time had gone by fast for Sukuna. He and Sorano had traveled all over Japan, never staying in one place for long. For the first couple of years, she had taught him Jujutsu. Since he came from a bloodline of sorcerers and the hardships he faced. The techniques of cursed energy came easy to him, allowing her to teach him to advance jujutsu.

But he would never be on the same level as her. Her curse energy was like no other. She was beyond grateful when she would summon it. Allowing it to take forms of the world's natural elements. In such a beautiful shade of blue. She was careful when she used it. She had much control over her negative emotions that fuel them. Sukuna, on the other hand, was not as graceful. He had less control, causing his curse energy to burst out in wild motions.

She would tell him that he needed more practice and meditation. But something in Sukuna despised it...he wanted his to run wild, he didn't want to be careful. He loved to see the destruction of those who deserve it. He loved seeing the blue flames of Sorano consume people and curses who were filled with negativity. He wanted to do the same...But Sorano would not allow it, only until he has mastered his power.

A few more years had passed, the duo traveling as they always did. Sukuna was now entering manhood at the ripe age of 15. He had gotten better with his jujutsu, finally able to help Sorano to exorcise curses. He was proud of his strength. He had come a long way. By now, he was on the same level as grade one sorcerers, if not higher but still so far from Sorano.

Since he was growing to be a man, the way he looked at things changed. He saw more of the cruelty the world gave, more of the selfishness and greed humans have even disguised with fake kindness. Even the way he looked at Sorano...